BY GOODY

Goody® New! Slide-proof™ Secure Fit Elastics 10. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tamara F.
Review for: Other more...
My favorite hair tie for just a top knot or holding a bun for my indoor cycling classes. They don’t pull out my thick and curly hair. Purchased at Walmart and feel it’s worth the price. I only like the black ones, as I’m not big on color when it comes to hair accessories. Would be nice if there were options for 15-20 pieces. Definitely recommend!
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best hair ties out there. They blend in nicely and come in a variety of colors to match your hair. I find that these hold in your hair better than any other hair tie out there, and i have thick curly hair. Perfect for the average athlete or someone who just needs to tie their hair up. I don't leave the house unless k have one of these in my purse or on my wrist. A must have for every girl.
Devon D.
I think these hair ties are nice but they are not my favorite. I have yet to find them in a color that complements my strawberry blonde locks and they tend to tear my hair out whenever I use them. I think they hold just as well (or a little worse) than other elastics. I wish that this was better because I normally love things made by Goody!
Claudia G.
Lincoln, NE
The idea of this product is good, I got some when they first come on the market, it does hold the hair good, but with time it just gets loose, like many other hair elastics. But the thing that I did not care for this too much is because your hair get pulled by the exposes rubber and that I think it is very damaging for the hair.
Kerstin P.
This is my go to when I need to put my hair up. I like the elastic because it keeps the band in place and doesn't blow out as easily as some other brands. I would definitely recommend this product to people with thick hair!
Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
For the job they are supposed to do, stay put, they work. They don't however help to make the smoothst ponytail. The texture is better suited for workouts etc. It looks really sporty, not clean lines.
Lindsay H.
I coach field hockey and these are one of the few hair ties that actually stay in my hair well with all the bouncing and running around and I love that they are comfortable and come in cute colors.
Beth H.
Conway, SC
I like these for what I put my hair up which isn't often. I do not like the rubber because it feels like its pulliing my hair but they work in a pinch
Dawn B.
Pelham, AL
I love Goodys hair bands. Not only do they hold my very thick hair well, they don't break under the strain. Also, they don't get stuck in my hair.
Kathyria P.
The hair ties are good and stay in place yet I've had a few snap after a short amount of time. I've got thicker hair so I need a stronger tie.