BY GOODY

Stay Active.  Stay Focused. Hold Tight.  Stay Tight. Feel the Tread. 52% More Hold Goody SlideProof™ patent-pending technology provides 52% more hold than traditional elastics.  The collection comes in a variety of styles and sizes to securely hold all hair lengths and types. see more...

Goody Slide Proof Secure Fit Elastics
  • "I love how these stay in your hair ALL DAY LONG!I have had one or two where when I am putting it in my super thick hair and they snap. " in 12 reviews
  • "My hair is normal medium-thick, and I bought these hair ties for basketball purposes and although they kept my hair in place, it didn't last too long and it ended up tugging on my hair often so it makes my head/scalp hurt after wearing my hair up for a few hours. " in 11 reviews
  • "I have very thick, long hair so I am always looking for an elastic that will actually stay in place, these do the trick." in 5 reviews
  • "I was tired of my hair ties slipping and coming out of my hair, the pure rubber kind hold too well (ouch factor), so these are a nice balance, they don't hurt when you take 'em out and they stay put through vigorous activity. " in 5 reviews
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Alexandria, VA
The name of this product truly lives up to what it really does. I'm pretty athletic and a lot of times halfway through my workouts I'll have to readjust my hair. But with these hair ties I never have too. I love these hair ties a lot! I highly recommend them especially for really active people.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and have used it for years. It is my favorite for hair. It will stay in the entire day, including my exercising activity. My one complaint is that they tend to snap a lot sooner than other hair ties I have tried. Regardless, I would still recommend to anyone.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
kind of an edgy look. at least in my opinion. the plastic part of the band does help securing them a little extra more. but it does pull hair at times.
Savannah G.
Savannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never did like these hair bands due to the rubber on them. I know they are supposed to help stay in your hair, however, they just pulled my hair out and broke it.
Breanna G.
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
I have THICK hair and these cannot go around as many times as other hair ties. I can put my hair halfway up and it stays nicely though.
What I super don't like is that the rubber pieces come out in my hair and all over the place when I put my hair down.

Besides my sink being slightly dirty in the picture, all the black dots are the rubber pieces from the hair tie that I have only wore twice.
Megan G.
Megan G.
I absolutely love these. The slide proof texture keeps the hair band in place which is often a problem for me, (they tend to slide off). I have thin hair and this lends to the problem of elastic hair bands. I have bought these many times and they are an all time favorite.
larisa b.
larisa b.
They do the trick of holding your hair up but I wasn't that impressed with the slide proof part. It didn't hurt but it was rough and it was smaller than other goody hair elastics I bought.
Ambar D.
Ambar D.
Saint Charles, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Goody Slide Proof Elastics definitely keep your hair in place unfortunately they also pull your hair out when you remove them. I also found them difficult to manipulate around my hair more than twice. Meaning while it stayed in place is was a loose.
Yan V.
Yan V.
Brooklyn, NY
I have long, thick hair. They only wrap around my pony tail 2x. I prefer 3x. The grey material throughout the elastic pulls, rips, & snaps my hair off all the time. Every time I use this, my hair falls out. Avoid like plague.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
These Goody hair ties are great for keeping your pony tail or bun in place. The waxy/rubbery grips keep hairs in place and they are easy to get out of your hair too!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Do they stay in place if using for a ponytail ?
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Did anyone else have an issue with the grip dots falling off? Mine keep losing little pink beads in my hair...
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Janesville, WI
Do these actually stay put with thin hair? Do they stretch out within use after a few days? I have that issue with the ones I am using now. after a few days they stretch out and don't hold any more.