BY GOODY

Stay Active.  Stay Focused. Hold Tight.  Stay Tight. Feel the Tread. 52% More Hold Goody SlideProof™ patent-pending technology provides 52% more hold than traditional elastics.  The collection comes in a variety of styles and sizes to securely hold all hair lengths and types. see more...

Goody Slide Proof Secure Fit Elastics
  • "I love how these stay in your hair ALL DAY LONG!I have had one or two where when I am putting it in my super thick hair and they snap. " in 12 reviews
  • "My hair is normal medium-thick, and I bought these hair ties for basketball purposes and although they kept my hair in place, it didn't last too long and it ended up tugging on my hair often so it makes my head/scalp hurt after wearing my hair up for a few hours. " in 11 reviews
  • "I have very thick, long hair so I am always looking for an elastic that will actually stay in place, these do the trick." in 5 reviews
  • "I was tired of my hair ties slipping and coming out of my hair, the pure rubber kind hold too well (ouch factor), so these are a nice balance, they don't hurt when you take 'em out and they stay put through vigorous activity. " in 5 reviews
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was recommended these hair ties to play volleyball in as they are supposed to hold... but honestly, this didn't work for me. Maybe because my hair has weight to it, but these wouldn't keep my hair tight. They would slowly loosen and come off the base. It was also difficult to take out as it would often snag on my hairs. Great concept and it really does work for some. Just not for me.
Katie U.
Riverside, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these much at all and I am a huge goodys fan . These went on a little difficult and when it was time to remove them they removed a few quite a few strands of hair along with it. They do stay in the hair ,but too tightly. To me it's to the point of pain making me have a headache. Epic fail in my book.
Elizabeth K.
Simpsonville, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't tell you how many times i've popped a rubber band trying to put my massively thick hair in a pony tail.

When I found these all my problems were solved! My hair stays up and stays put all day long!

You can find them just about anywhere for a very reasonable price.

But be careful taking them out because it can snag your hair.
Savannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never did like these hair bands due to the rubber on them. I know they are supposed to help stay in your hair, however, they just pulled my hair out and broke it.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick, long hair so I am always looking for an elastic that will actually stay in place, these do the trick. I don't have to constantly pull at my hair to fluff it out, it stays put. The downfall is they hurt when you take them out and I get a lot of hair pulling and lost hair once I take it out. It's good for those time you want your hair to stay in place but for everyday use I would look elsewhere.
Lauren L.
Bridgewater, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Stays put, doesn't slide out of your hair. My hair is long and thick, why didn't someone think of these sooner?!
natasha j.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought these recently and I have to say I was expecting good things as they look strong and had grips. However I have course thick curly hair and these broke on me so many times, not to mention how they tug and break my hair each time. I personally did not like these and will not repurchase.
Chloe B.
It stays, but I have a really sensitive scalp and its hurts so bad when I try to take it out
I think I've had to cut a few to get them off.
Christina J.
Humble, TX
Just like a big rubberband it does what it says but lots of pulling for my hair
Jessica R.
Marlton, NJ
Love these hairthings. They are the only ones that hold all of my hair while working out!
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Do they stay in place if using for a ponytail ?
Kimberly M.
Janesville, WI
Do these actually stay put with thin hair? Do they stretch out within use after a few days? I have that issue with the ones I am using now. after a few days they stretch out and don't hold any more.
Courtney M.
Fayetteville, AR
Did anyone else have an issue with the grip dots falling off? Mine keep losing little pink beads in my hair...