Stay Active.  Stay Focused. Hold Tight.  Stay Tight. Feel the Tread. 52% More Hold Goody SlideProof™ patent-pending technology provides 52% more hold than traditional elastics.  The collection comes in a variety of styles and sizes to securely hold all hair lengths and types.

Do these actually stay put with thin hair? Do they stretch out within use after a few days? I have that issue with the ones I am using now. after a few days they stretch out and don't hold any more.
Did anyone else have an issue with the grip dots falling off? Mine keep losing little pink beads in my hair...
Do they stay in place if using for a ponytail ?
Start your review of Goody Slide Proof Secure Fit Elastics!
Product Highlights
“I love how these stay in your hair ALL DAY LONG!I have had one or two where when I am putting it in my super thick hair and they snap. ” in 12 reviews
“My hair is normal medium-thick, and I bought these hair ties for basketball purposes and although they kept my hair in place, it didn't last too long and it ended up tugging on my hair often so it makes my head/scalp hurt after wearing my hair up for a few hours. ” in 11 reviews
“...these are a nice balance, they don't hurt when you take 'em out and they stay put through vigorous activity. ” in 5 reviews
“I have very thick, long hair so I am always looking for an elastic that will actually stay in place, these do the trick.” in 5 reviews
Tucson, AZ
I was recommended these hair ties to play volleyball in as they are supposed to hold... but honestly, this didn't work for me. Maybe because my hair has weight to it, but these wouldn't keep my hair tight. They would slowly loosen and come off the base. It was also difficult to take out as it would often snag on my hairs. Great concept and it really does work for some. Just not for me.
Oval / Black / Damage, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Normal, Oily, Straight
RIVERSIDE, OH
I did not like these much at all and I am a huge goodys fan . These went on a little difficult and when it was time to remove them they removed a few quite a few strands of hair along with it. They do stay in the hair ,but too tightly. To me it's to the point of pain making me have a headache. Epic fail in my book.
Oval / Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Charleston, SC
I can't tell you how many times i've popped a rubber band trying to put my massively thick hair in a pony tail. When I found these all my problems were solved! My hair stays up and stays put all day long! You can find them just about anywhere for a very reasonable price. But be careful taking them out because it can snag your hair.
Round / Brunette / Brittleness, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy
I never did like these hair bands due to the rubber on them. I know they are supposed to help stay in your hair, however, they just pulled my hair out and broke it.
Heart / Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Normal, Oily
Lebanon, IN
Goody Slide Proof Secure Fit Elastics uploaded by Breanna G.
I have THICK hair and these cannot go around as many times as other hair ties. I can put my hair halfway up and it stays nicely though. What I super don't like is that the rubber pieces come out in my hair and all over the place when I put my hair down. Besides my sink being slightly dirty in the picture, all the black dots are the rubber pieces from the hair tie that I have only wore twice.
Oval / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
OAKDALE, CA
I always wear my hair up when I'm active working out and these hair things are my favorite because they don't snag or pull my hair and they keep my hair in all day.
Diamond / Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Straight, Thin, Color Treated
Frankfort, KY
I have very thick, long hair so I am always looking for an elastic that will actually stay in place, these do the trick. I don't have to constantly pull at my hair to fluff it out, it stays put. The downfall is they hurt when you take them out and I get a lot of hair pulling and lost hair once I take it out. It's good for those time you want your hair to stay in place but for everyday use I would look elsewhere.
Round / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Curls, Dandruff / Normal, Wavy, Thick
I have thick hair. I've always had thick hair and probably always will have thick hair. I bought these and shared some with my sister, who has thinner hair than mine. We were talking about them a few days ago and we were talking about how they rip your hair when you go to take them out. The only thing that we both liked were that they stayed in place. We also said that they brake easier than other hair ties do.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Thick
California , MD
I love this product and have used it for years. It is my favorite for hair. It will stay in the entire day, including my exercising activity. My one complaint is that they tend to snap a lot sooner than other hair ties I have tried. Regardless, I would still recommend to anyone.
Medium Brown / Dandruff, Frizz, Volume / Straight, Fine
San Diego, CA
The name of this product truly lives up to what it really does. I'm pretty athletic and a lot of times halfway through my workouts I'll have to readjust my hair. But with these hair ties I never have too. I love these hair ties a lot! I highly recommend them especially for really active people.
Oval / Medium BrownFine