BY GOODY

Goody® Slide Proof™ Headbands.
3 pcs. see more...

• I'm having a problem finding a headband that doesn't slip...1 Answers
  • What would be the best hair style to use these awesome ha...8 Answers
Hallie Jo G.
Ritzville, WA
As some one who likes to work out and play sports a lot I am always looking for good head bands to keep my hair from bothering me, but these did not do the job for me. They constantly fall off and don't keep my hair in place. I would not recommend these!
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
I have a hard time with headbands staying put. They always slide around and end up falling backwards on my head or completely off. I saw these and figured I'd try them. Well, I am glad I did! They stay put! I can pull my hair up and throw one of these in and it won't budge! It also works well when I leave my hair down and I need to pull it back to keep out of my eyes. I love these!
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I am always on the look out for anything that I can grab and go. This is one product that comes in handy. I am a mom on the go. So it is so awesome to just do a messy bun and put on one of these headbands. They are very stretchy and comfortable. I love that they have different patterns and colors to match your outfit. This a must have product to keep in your bag and a ton at home.
Caileigh H.
I take long walks in the morning and do video workouts in the evening. I am always on the hunt for great headbands to hold my extremely thick and curly hair out of my face without squeezing my temples. These bands have the perfect amount of stretch and definitely hold on to my hair for an entire 60 minute workouts. I love them!!
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
Maybe I have a big head, but these did not stay on my head whatsoever. I had to secure the band with so many Bobby pins before I could even think about doing any sort of activity. I can barely keep these in when I am sitting, so there's no way I could use it for working out. Not impressed.
Brooke I.
WARRINGTON, PA
I bought these about 2 months ago when I needed something to help keep my hair back while I was painting the kitchen and the bathroom. These work great! I had my hair pulled back but I needed something to keep the little strands back. They stayed in place for hours and didn't move. I would definitely get these again.
Natasha R.
Huntington, Wv
These are amazing to use for working out, driving with the windows down, or even playing at the park with your kids, i have thousands of flyaways and these help so much with keeping them down, theyre highly affordable and they have the cutest selections!
joanna p.
West Sacramento, CA
i really like these headbands they are great for keeping your hair out of your face i usually use these when i have my hair down and i dont want it in my face or even in a bun or a ponytail they are great but they are a little bit pricy but its worth it
Haley B.
These headbands work great! They are the right amount of tight to not give me a headache but also aren't so loose I have to keep readjusting the headband. It does it's job of keeping my hair out of my face
Hannah L.
Watertown, NY
I wear these while I work out, they keep my hair in place while doing cardio and are very adorable. I've got thick brown hair and I'm glad it doesn't snap every single time I use it. Very satisfied. I recommend.
johanna v.
What would be the best hair style to use these awesome hair bands with
Amber G.
Springfield, MO
I'm having a problem finding a headband that doesn't slip AND doesn't give you a headache. Do these ones do both?? Thanks!!