Goody Slide-Proof Headbands uploaded by Cassie S.

BY GOODY

Goody Slide-Proof Headbands: Secure fit Slide-proof technology Assorted colors see more...

• Do these pull your hair? I feel like I can't ever find a ...1 Answers
  • 2 things. 1. Are these really slide proof? I have headban...1 Answers
  • Les gusta utilizar diademas ?1 Answers
Goody Slide-Proof Headbands
  • "These are some of my fav sport like headbands they have the silicone under so they stay although they do still slide off I pin mine on with little bobby pins and have no problem!" in 1 review
  • "These hair band are okay." in 1 review
  • "these headband i would recommend them to people with big heads and thick hair beacause there really big" in 1 review
  • "I have very thick hair and I have yet to find a band that stays in place." in 1 review
Even though these headbands are slide-proof they never stayed in my hair. I would wear my hair up and put this is on and it would slide off right away. It even has the gel grip on them but it just didn't work for me. I like that they're thin because the thick ones are too wide but it's too bad they don't stay on.
Marci C.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is alright if you don't move around a lot. I have very thick hair and I have yet to find a band that stays in place. I have also used these on my daughters and they don't stay in place with all the running and activity they do. I have these reserved for times when I wash my face, or need to keep my hair out of my face when cooking.
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I don't think that these stand out from any other headbands. They come in cute colors but they are definitely not slide proof. I thought they would be great for soccer to keep my hair out of my face but I could feel it slowly sliding off. I had to readjust my headband a few times during the game.
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I really like these headbands. They come in all different colors and really do stay on your head nicely. They are thin so I barely feel them when I have one on. Besides everyday use, I like to put them on when I exercise to keep the hair out of my face. I use mine a lot and they do stretch out a bit, but I usually tie a knot on the bottom to tighten them up and can continue to use them.
Lara S.
Ellington, CT
The headbands are great! I have thick curly hair that I don't always want all in my face! I use these going to the gym and for cheerleading to keep it all up. The rubber like band on the inside does made the difference. They hold in place well!
Kelly M.
Grain Valley, MO
These are a huge part of my summer. They keep the wispy hair in place and they do not slip from my head. Not only that, but they do not hurt my head like some. There is one in my car so when I have the windows down I can use it!!
Brittany L.
Williamsburg, VA
Being a mom of twins, I am constantly on the move and rarely have time to throw my hair in anything fancy. These headbands not only stay in place throughout the day, the design/colors add a little pizzazz to daily look.
Sarah M.
Maple Glen, PA
I have a small head and very thin hair. This was helpful to keep on my head for most of the day however it did not last all day. It wdventually did slide back. Also the more they are word they do still stretch out.
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
These are really good when you are on the go. They also are comfortable, nothing digging into your scalp. However if you have bangs, these are too thin to really secure bangs back.
Gabby S.
These are some of my fav sport like headbands they have the silicone under so they stay although they do still slide off I pin mine on with little bobby pins and have no problem!:)
Jennifer S.
Muskegon, MI
Are these actually slide proof? I always love the idea of headbands, but I spend most of the time adjusting them!
kathe o.
Colombia
Les gusta utilizar diademas ?
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
2 things. 1. Are these really slide proof? I have headbands, but stopped wearing them, because I spend more time adjusting than actually keeping them on. 2. Do they make your head hurt? Again, the ones I've gotten have made my head hurt.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Do these pull your hair? I feel like I can't ever find a perfect headband when I work out!