Goody Slide-Proof Headbands uploaded by Cassie S.

BY GOODY

Goody Slide-Proof Headbands: Secure fit Slide-proof technology Assorted colors see more...

• Do these pull your hair? I feel like I can't ever find a perfect ...1 Answers
  • 2 things. 1. Are these really slide proof? I have headbands, but ...1 Answers
  • Les gusta utilizar diademas ?1 Answers
Goody Slide-Proof Headbands
  • "I have very thick hair and I have yet to find a band that stays in place." in 1 review
  • "these headband i would recommend them to people with big heads and thick hair beacause there really big" in 1 review
  • "These are some of my fav sport like headbands they have the silicone under so they stay although they do still slide off I pin mine on with little bobby pins and have no problem!" in 1 review
  • "These hair band are okay." in 1 review
Gabby S.
These are some of my fav sport like headbands they have the silicone under so they stay although they do still slide off I pin mine on with little bobby pins and have no problem!:)
Andrea T.
Corona, NY
I actually like it because I mostly use them for my ponytail. So it's good. But they do kind of slide out from your head.
Morgan B.
Stays on your head nicely! you don't have to keep fixing them all the time like a lot of the others! And also come in amazing colors!
Denise C.
Berwyn, IL
I don't think that these stand out from any other headbands. They come in cute colors but they are definitely not slide proof. I thought they would be great for soccer to keep my hair out of my face but I could feel it slowly sliding off. I had to readjust my headband a few times during the game.
Ashley M.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I just can't seem to get these to stay on my head without slipping. They say slide proof, but it hasn't worked for me. Does anyone else have this problem?
Lara S.
Ellington, CT
The headbands are great! I have thick curly hair that I don't always want all in my face! I use these going to the gym and for cheerleading to keep it all up. The rubber like band on the inside does made the difference. They hold in place well!
Richelle L.
Bedford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these headbands! The thin rubber strip on the inside truly help this headband to stay in place! Even on my thick, frizzy, unruly hair! The best for working out!
Christan G.
Middletown, NJ
I really like these headbands. They come in all different colors and really do stay on your head nicely. They are thin so I barely feel them when I have one on. Besides everyday use, I like to put them on when I exercise to keep the hair out of my face. I use mine a lot and they do stretch out a bit, but I usually tie a knot on the bottom to tighten them up and can continue to use them.
Brittany B.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the greatest for smooth hair. They hold for a little while but when you start to exercise or do any kind of activity they slip right off
Nicole R.
Flushing, NY
These are really good when you are on the go. They also are comfortable, nothing digging into your scalp. However if you have bangs, these are too thin to really secure bangs back.
Jennifer S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these actually slide proof? I always love the idea of headbands, but I spend most of the time adjusting them!
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Do these pull your hair? I feel like I can't ever find a perfect headband when I work out!
Bertha V.
Hesperia, CA
2 things. 1. Are these really slide proof? I have headbands, but stopped wearing them, because I spend more time adjusting than actually keeping them on. 2. Do they make your head hurt? Again, the ones I've gotten have made my head hurt.
kathe o.
Colombia
Les gusta utilizar diademas ?