The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.

Do these work well with thick curly hair?
Do these work on fine or thin hair?
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin I stay stabbing and pulling my hair with these my hair is just to thin won’t hold in these
Start your review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin!
Product Highlights
“I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!” in 221 reviews
“NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THESE... NEVER HELD MY HAIR TOO TIGHT AND DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.. BTW I HAVE REALLY THICK HAIR SO MAYBE THAT''S MY ISSUE..” in 174 reviews
“...keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair.” in 81 reviews
“I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do.” in 58 reviews
“I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four.” in 42 reviews
San Francisco, CA
I don't recommend trying these when you are in a hurry bc it takes a lot of practice to get in. I tried these about 10 times and maybe i got them right about 4. My hair is super long and thing and it just didn't hold.I wanted to like them but a ponytail holder was way easier.
League City, TX
I'm a dancer and I wished I had these while I was performing because these seriously take the place of 15 bobby pins! I had layers and it was so difficult to keep all the different lengths at bay and I had to use so many. Now I just BAM BAM two and I'm done!! Try it, please!!!
Boston, MA
I bought these because they looked really cool and I am not very good at trying different hairstyles. This has been great on occasions when I don't want to try too hard but want to look different, especially when I'm on vacation. They are easy to use but its not always the best since it needs to be twisted into your hair, and I don't have too much...so sometimes bobby pins work best.
Buffalo, NY
I was so excited to find this product. I thought I would finally be able to do something cute with my thin, fine hair. I couldn't get them to work. They wouldn't stay in - they would get inappropriately tangled and they were complicated. The only reason I didn't give this product an "F" is because Goody is a great brand and there may have been some user error on my part.
Orange Park, FL
I don't know if it is just me but I have difficulty making this work. Followed the instructions but it can never hold my hair up in a bun. The only style I can do without it falling too much is having 2 separate buns (which just looks weird) I'll still try it and see if I can make it work *Note* I have thick, fine hair
Dark BrownStraight, Thick
DANBURY
When I saw these in my Beauty Blogger VoxBox, I thought "These will either be great or a huge disaster". I was afraid of interlocking the pins. But I've used them and , WOW, it really does make for an easy bun. The pins are also removed easily. I totally recommend these.
I love this product because it makes putting my hair up in a bun really easy. Also, it is great because it helps my bun stay put for many hours when I am going from one class to another. Definitely great for a college student on the go.
Dark Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Scottsville, VA
This are fantastic. I have long, fine, wavy hair, and many products slip out when I try to put my hair up. I don't have much time to spend on my hairstyle, and these make it easy and fast to put up my hair. They look much more professional than the plastic claw clips too.
Senath, MO
I love using these to just put my hair up but still be cute and they work sooo well, I ended up losing one and felt lost so I went and bought more. They also help me because using bobby pens it takes like ten of them but it only takes one of these to do most of the job:)
These spin pins manage to keep my thick hair up in a sleek bun all day! They're very inexpensive and great for keeping your hair out of your face without using a million hair ties and bobby pins.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Philippines
a year ago
Kat J. • a year ago
Not at all, these are easy to twist into a bun and you can’t even feel them once they’re fully in. It’s much better than using a ton of bobby pins to keep thick hair from falling down!