The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.

Do these work well with thick curly hair?
Do these work on fine or thin hair?
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin I stay stabbing and pulling my hair with these my hair is just to thin won’t hold in these
Start your review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin!
Product Highlights
“I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!” in 221 reviews
“NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THESE... NEVER HELD MY HAIR TOO TIGHT AND DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.. BTW I HAVE REALLY THICK HAIR SO MAYBE THAT''S MY ISSUE..” in 174 reviews
“...keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair.” in 81 reviews
“I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do.” in 58 reviews
“I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four.” in 42 reviews
Saskatoon , SK
These pins actually work with my thick curly hair ! I like using a few intertwined to keep my hair bun in place or using one to hold up part of my hair for a half updo
Oval / Brunette / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Thick
South Bruce Peninsula
I love these pins! They're simple yet so unique and very effective. I always keep one of these in my purse for days where I find myself without a hair elastic. You just pull your hair back like a ponytail, twist the hair tightly, wrap it around like a bun, then put in the spin pin (twirl it like a screw) and voila! It's incredibly easy and so cute. I find one pin isn't enough to hold my bun firmly in place, so I use two (put in diagonally in opposite directions, forming an X shape) and it's perfect! I also love that the pins are strong and don't bend or lose their shape.
Oval / Brunette / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Oily, Straight, Thin
martil
Hello, i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation. my name is arlin i can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at the same time help your company promote the best product for beginners i have always dreamed to have one because i love this company . i love this products, and i want to review this products 😁👋 Gmail : [email protected] Gmail : [email protected]
Oval / Grey / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Normal, Oily
My mom originally purchased these for me, and I thought "what are these things?". I have very fine hair that is slightly wavy, and can only use a handful of different bobbypins/hair ties that actually keep my hair in place. These spiral pins are one of those magical products! They don't tug or tear your hair and keep it in a perfect bun (or buns) all day. They work great for fine hair!
Oval / Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Normal, Straight, Thin
mi madre los uso y le sirvieron mucho de verdad cada que se sujetaba el cabello se le veia hermoso, y lo mejor es que no se notan ya que se esconden entre el cabello, son faciles de usar y tienen un buen funcionamiento y lo mejor de todo es que el cabello se queda en su lugar, son pequeños y muy bonitos
Oval / Dark Brown
Tanger, Tanger
Hello im fatima el barroug im from in morroco my adresse coopertive oued beht N31 my chaine youtube chaine fifi and facebook and twiter and anstagram , I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Rectangle / Dark BrownNormal
Tbilisi
I love it! I have two sets that I bought for about $6-$7 each, and I use them together because I have long, thick hair. I use these regularly!! If I’m putting my hair in a bun, high or low, I’m using these. I put my 4 pins in an “x” pattern and they stay all day and night. I can sleep with them in, and I don’t feel a thing. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have one hair accessory with me (that’s the way the question goes, right? 😉) it would be my spin pins!
Oval / Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Hair Loss / Oily, Curly, Thick
I received these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas a few years back and thought they were a silly gimmick so they sat in the back of a drawer until recently. I almost tossed them but thought I'd give them a try. I'm so glad I did! Best hair discovery since dry shampoo. These work wonders to hold hair in place, perfect for the messy bun trend. I do have pin-straight silky hair so I find that if I use these with dry hair I do have to use a couple of bobby pins for extra security but if I put my hair up while it's still damp these pins hold my hair in place like nobody's business. It shaves off a lot of time at both the beginning and end of the day too since you only have to deal with 2 pins instead of a handful of regular bobby's. If you're on the fence about these do yourself a huge favour and get them!
Light Brown / Dandruff, Oily Scalp / Straight, Fine
My second-day hair style always used to be a massive sock bun... until my hairdresser said "no more" and made my lop ten inches off the ends of my hair! I can no longer get my hair into a half-decent sock bun, but I've still found a way to keep all of my hair twisted up and away from my face without having bobby pins jabbing into my scalp or falling out of my hair (they feel like spiders!) all day. Goody Spin Pins are so obviously effective it's a wonder they haven't been around since the pyramids. Just twist up your hair, loose or tight, and screw these into your "bun" (one going in from the top, the other from the bottom). Voila! You won't have to think about your hair until bedtime.
Taber, AB
I use these for strong hold in my messy bun (by the way, my definition of a messy bun is more like a prom/wedding updo than youtube's idea of a messy bun). When I have all my hair up as id like it, i slide in 3 of these pins, at different angles, as though i were creating a Y shape. It gives me a nice firm hold, and i just grab a few bobby pins to secure loose strands. Mine are actually the shorter version, that's why i have 4, but the long ones should only work better. Works GREAT for thick hair
Heart / Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
7 months ago
Philippines
a year ago
Kat J. • a year ago
Not at all, these are easy to twist into a bun and you can’t even feel them once they’re fully in. It’s much better than using a ton of bobby pins to keep thick hair from falling down!