The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.

Do these work well with thick curly hair?
Do these work on fine or thin hair?
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin I stay stabbing and pulling my hair with these my hair is just to thin won’t hold in these
Start your review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin!
Product Highlights
“I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!” in 221 reviews
“NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THESE... NEVER HELD MY HAIR TOO TIGHT AND DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.. BTW I HAVE REALLY THICK HAIR SO MAYBE THAT''S MY ISSUE..” in 174 reviews
“...keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair.” in 81 reviews
“I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do.” in 58 reviews
“I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four.” in 42 reviews
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These spin pins are by far the greatest invention of this century! I cannot tell you how many headaches this product has saved me,... This genius nifty device replaces the need for you to put 30 bobby pins in your hair just to keep it up. All it takes is a few seconds and a twist of your wrist, and you’re good to go all day long!!! I personally absolutely hate the endless cycle of the bobby pin,... You buy a bunch, use them for a month, and next thing you know you’re down to 4 because the rest have disappeared! And the 4 you’re left with are bent out of shape! Enough was enough,... I found these Goody Pins in my local Walmart and bought them immediately. Putting my hair into a bun or an updo has never been so effortless! These pins don’t bend or break or rust, and they blend into your hair seamlessly... Worth every penny in my opinion! If your hair is past your shoulders and you can’t stand wearing it down, you need this product!!!!
Oval / Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Oily, Straight, Fine
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin uploaded by Sachi R.
I have two sets that I bought for about $6-$7 each, and I use them together because I have long, thick hair. I use these regularly!! If I’m putting my hair in a bun, high or low, I’m using these. I put my 4 pins in an “x” pattern and they stay all day and night. I can sleep with them in, and I don’t feel a thing. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have one hair accessory with me (that’s the way the question goes, right? 😉) it would be my spin pins!
Oval / Dark Brown / Curls, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Coarse
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I actually love these. I’m typically super skeptical of products like this but these are fantastic. I was a professional dancer (classical ballet) for years and these were a life saver if I was running low on pins. They are a good anchor especially if you only have week pins that are mainly for keeping stray pieces in place. Now that I’m retired and no longer have my hair in a bun every day I still use these when my hair is curly and needs to go up. LOVE THESE
Diamond
Purchased at: Walgreens
Please hair pins are the coolest thing if you just grab your hair and you just make it into a messy bun and you spend one or two of these in depending on how much hair you have it will hold your hair in place all day long until you take them out I honestly didn't think it would work but it is unbelievable how easy and fast it is and how tightly it hold your hair without giving you a headache either I unfortunately lost mine but I cannot wait to buy more
Inverted Triangle / Black / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Decatur , IL
Purchased at: Target
I had no idea that these would become my favorite hair tool! They are simple once you learn how to do them. The downside is you may have to redo your bun because it does loosen up a bit as the day goes on. For the price I paid, they are well worth my minimal time I take to get ready in the morning.
Round / Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dandruff / Oily, Straight, Thick
Purchased at: Walgreens
Oh my goodness this is such an amazing invention! These work amazingly well and really hold my hair up into a bun. I love that you literally just twist these into your hair and voila it stays! Even my friends with thick hair have found that this really works for them! Love these!!!!
Heart / Black / Color Protection, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Oily, Straight, Thin
Clinton, MO
Love, love, love this product! I have hair to my tailbone and I am a runner. Everytime I run either a 5k or a half-marathon, these are what you will find holding my hair up. I can run for miles and it will never let my hair move. I reccomend this product!!
Oval / Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Dry, Oily, Straight
Cincinnati, OH
I LOVE my spin pins. I have never found an easier way to put my hair in a bun and keep it all day. I have both sizes and they are so versatile and easy to use I suggest them to everyone and cannot have enough of them on hand.
Oval / Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Apex, NC
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin uploaded by Dayle M.
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin uploaded by Dayle M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE these!! I have no idea what in the world made me pick these up when I saw them in the store. They look crazy. Little metal spirals. They have become my favorite hair accessory. If I am at home my hair is in a crazy bun on the top of my head. I have naturally curly hair that is 4”-6” below my shoulders. I love that if I wrap my hair up these do not leave marks and indentations in my hair like clips do if/when I take them out. I started with 2 now I have them every where. Probably a dozen floating around. They work really well in my hair when it’s straight too. They twist to go in and twist to come out and work much like a bobby pin.
Oval / Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Color Treated
Etna, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
These work really well on long hair. They keep a bun securely in place without having to use Bobby pins. 4 stars because they’re not good for shorter hair because the pin is too long.
Round / Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Philippines
a year ago
Kat J. • a year ago
Not at all, these are easy to twist into a bun and you can’t even feel them once they’re fully in. It’s much better than using a ton of bobby pins to keep thick hair from falling down!