The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.

Do these work well with thick curly hair?
Do these work on fine or thin hair?
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin I stay stabbing and pulling my hair with these my hair is just to thin won’t hold in these
Start your review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin!
Product Highlights
“I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!” in 221 reviews
“NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THESE... NEVER HELD MY HAIR TOO TIGHT AND DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.. BTW I HAVE REALLY THICK HAIR SO MAYBE THAT''S MY ISSUE..” in 174 reviews
“...keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair.” in 81 reviews
“I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do.” in 58 reviews
“I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four.” in 42 reviews
Towson, MD
I bought these a while back and I still have them. I can't figure out how to make them work! I have long, heavy hair so I'm used to hair holders not working for me. I get so excited every time I buy something new, usually to end-up with my hair in a hair-tie.
Redfield, AR
Just couldn't get them to hold up any of my hair. I have fine, straight, but otherwise relatively normal hair. Not sure why, but it didn't do anything for me. Just fell right out. Could've been user error, but I did my best.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Volume / Straight, Fine
Bowie, MD
I absolutely love how easy this is to use. I love how I can use this in place of 20 bobbi pins. They come in different lengths depending on the length of your hair. I used this all of the time and even now that I am natural.
Dark Brown
Cleveland, MS
I really love the Goody Spin Pin! I don't have thick hair, so I don't have tons to hold up...but it's perfect for my shoulder length fine hair. it doesn't snag. there's no need for 20 bobby pins. just one quick twist and you are good to go! Beware them getting misshapen though--then they don't work correctly.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Saint Albans, WV
These are a must have for all hair types! I have these everywhere in my house, my car, every bag I might carry! I have long thin hair and my daughter has super thick hair and this is the perfect product for both of us!
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Straight, Fine
W Mansfield, OH
I have long curly hair and these make all the difference when I want to put my hair up. These twist pins are better than the regular straight pins because the lock all the hair together as in twists. So great and secure!
Light Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Curly, Coarse
Stillwater, OK
I will admit i wear a bun almost every day, that easy topknot is a college gal's staple. Just woke up and class is starting in 4 minutes and the trek takes 10. topknot! but easier than messing with bobby pins is spin pins. i have a se of regular sized and another set of the little ones, awesome possum!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage / Curly, Coarse
Westland, MI
I LOVE THESE TWISTY BOBBY PINS. THEY ARE A LIFE SAVER AS SOON AS I OPEN MY VOXBO THESE Caught my attention. they're easy to put in your hair, they really secure your hair, and you cant see it when you put it in your hair.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Dandruff / Kinky, Thick
I have super thick hair and most clips can't even hold it up and I'm constantly breaking my hair ties. I borrowed this from my sister to tried and was so surprised by how well it held up my hair! Definitely give it a try.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Thick
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I bought these at a local beauty supply after trying out my friend Isabel's, and they work AMAZINGLY. I'm a dancer, and these work really well if I don't have a lot of time to put my hair in a bun. These are also great if you use one to make a messyish bun.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
8 months ago
Philippines
a year ago
Kat J. • a year ago
Not at all, these are easy to twist into a bun and you can’t even feel them once they’re fully in. It’s much better than using a ton of bobby pins to keep thick hair from falling down!