Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Mini

3 easy styles. Spin your style. Guide inside with 2 more styles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin Mini!
Product Highlights
They stay put once you put them in right and will hold your hair all day.in reviews
Vicki M.
Barberton, OH
No matter what I did or how many YouTube videos I watched I could not get these to work. Waste of money
Marcie M.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I like these pins I wore these years ago to my best friend's wedding I wanted something to pin up my hair and look great it did the job and they are super easy to use the only bad thing is it only comes with I believe 3 in a box
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
Once I figured out how to use this they were a real lifesaver you can twisties in your bun and not worry about getting any demarcation lines from a hair tie
Pamela D.
I am a huge fan of these spin pins. They hold my hair securely on my bun for hours. I have long hair, so usually I need to use at least 8-10 regular bobby-pins to hold my hair in place. I just need 2-3 of these spin pins to do the trick. The downside of these pins is that it is a bit costly for just 3 pins.
Katherine E.
I haven’t used these a lot but they work the way they say. They are like bobby pins though so i’ve pretty much lost all 3 lol. I think if I had a good storage place for my hair stuff I could enjoy these a lot more. Honestly which the sets came with more since like I said they’re easy to lose.
Brit V.
Murrieta, CA
I can't live without these! I love them so much and have been obsessed since they came out years ago. There are no cons, these babies work. Just screw it in and it stays put forever!
Connor H.
Fullerton, CA
Okay these are amazing. Keeps your hair snug to your head. I used these in my buns when I was going through academy and I never had to think twice about my hair. Great product
Beverly M.
Crockett , CA
I love this Product!! I have very thick hair, so hairpins tend to slip out, and i don like using rubber bands when I put my hair in a bun. These held my hair all day comfortably. I will buy them again with out even thinking twice about it.
Katie R.
Mulberry, FL
I was pleasantly surprised with how great and easy these little things are. I found it harder to find at the store then actually use. My hair is thick and a horrible mix of straight and wavy. I can not make a bun to save my life and these made it so easy!
Meagan B.
Louisville, KY
I can't believe how great this product is. It stays put and holds your hair up all day. Doesn't leave any crimps in your hair from a ponytail holder. Once I put it down my hair is nice and wavy. I don't get headaches like I do from having it in a ponytail.

Looking for your answer?