Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

BY GOODY #7 in Hair Ties & Clips

The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins. see more...

• How do I use this product?1 Answers
  • Does this hold up thick long hair?2 Answers
  • How simple are these for the unskilled stylist and how many are n...1 Answers
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
  • "I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!" in 221 reviews
  • "I don't wear my hair in buns that often, but I can keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair." in 81 reviews
  • "I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do." in 58 reviews
  • "I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four." in 42 reviews
Sachi R.
I have two sets that I bought for about $6-$7 each, and I use them together because I have long, thick hair. I use these regularly!! If I’m putting my hair in a bun, high or low, I’m using these. I put my 4 pins in an “x” pattern and they stay all day and night. I can sleep with them in, and I don’t feel a thing. If I was stranded on a desert island and I could only have one hair accessory with me (that’s the way the question goes, right? 😉) it would be my spin pins!
Sarah D.
Minnetonka, MN
These are incredible! I have long hair- past my shoulder, and normally I would need 20+ bobby pins, but I only need 2 bun Pins! They last all day without any pain or discomfort! Easy install and removal
Stephanie V.
These are AMAZING!! I HAVE really Long heavy hair that is also relatively silky so every the strongest of hair bands eventually give way and my hair slides out. It take an extreme amount of traditional bobby pins to hold my hair up and have it stay in place but with these guy i never have a problem. plus they are bigger and harder to lose
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
The goody simple styles spin pin is a wonderful product it does the work of a whole box of bobby pins in one little barrette. It is easy to use and it is easy to find in about any large supermarket or any hair styling store.
R E I T A L.
Not for curly ethnic hair that you don't want tangled. Curly hair nightmare. However, I am sure if doing an updo where you don't want your hair to come out, these will be idea. They will probably be helpful for holding down the messy bun look. i would recommend but not for children with curls.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Love my spin pins!! I originally picked them up because they looked so interesting but oh how well they work! I struggle finding pins that will keep my thin straight hair in an up do but these have never failed me!
Dani B.
Naperville, IL
I love, LoVe, L♥️VE these hair pins!! I have long (middle of my back) hair & really enjoy wearing it up in a "messy bun". Prior to finding these pins, I had to use dozens of Bobby pins to keep my hair in place. Now, I just twirl these pins into my hair, once I've gotten my "do" just right & it stays in place ALL day! I don't have to continually pick up loose Bobby pins from around the house or search for that extra pin I need, either. These hair pins are an absolute lifesaver! So much so that I have back-up pins put away in the event that I somehow break or lose them. SN: I've had my original set for about 2 years, & use them 4-5 days per week, & they're just as strong, now, as they were when I first opened the box. Try them! You won't be disappointed!!! 👍
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is easy to use on my curly hair. It does not get tangled. It is high quality and durable as well i juat wish it came with more in a pack and in different colors.
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
I bought these a couple years ago and was eager to try them out because they were new and I haven't really seen them until I found them at Walmart. But when I got home and got them out, I just couldn't figure out how to make them work. I read the directions on the back, and even tried what I imagined as to how I thought they worked but never did figure it out. I figured I'm just 'hair retarded' and eventually threw them away.... 👎
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I love these. I dont always like to put rubber bands in my hair when i do a bun or up do. These keep my hair in place. I have never used anything else. i do believe i got them in target for like less then 2 bucks. they are still in good shape, none are bent.
Annika B.
Do these work better than bobby pins for people with thick hair?
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Am I the only one who is still struggling with them????
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
How do these actually work, how do u put them in?
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you use the long or short ones? What's your fav style?
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these hard to put in? is it worth it?