Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

BY GOODY #3 in Hair Ties & Clips

The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins. see more...

Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
  • "I have never bought these by this brand or by walmart, but I have used the spin pin and they work so much better than bobby pins!" in 221 reviews
  • "NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF THESE... NEVER HELD MY HAIR TOO TIGHT AND DID WHAT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO DO.. BTW I HAVE REALLY THICK HAIR SO MAYBE THAT''S MY ISSUE.." in 174 reviews
  • "I don't wear my hair in buns that often, but I can keep a bun up with nothing but these two spin pins and I have VERY thick, long hair." in 81 reviews
  • "I have long, thick, Shakira curly hair and on humid days it can be impossible to do even that cute messy bun that you brats with average, straight hair can do." in 58 reviews
  • "I have thin hair so I only need to use two, but I would imagine if you have very thick hair you would need three or four." in 42 reviews
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's fairly easy for me to say this is one of my all-time favorite products. I have had these things for a while and I use them with almost every up-do. I've only had to buy 2 packs over time and that was just because I lost one. They haven't bent shape or anything. I love that they are so versatile. I used them for my wedding up-do and I have one in my hair today to keep my messy "mom bun". I love that I can have the messiest of top-buns with this and it's secure all day. Definitely my fav!
Camellia M.
Camellia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these spin pins! There are various styles you can do with the help of these pins that you can find on Pinterest or just Google, but my favorite use is actually overnight. I bring all my hair up as if I'm doing a super high ponytail on top of my head, and twist and wind into one big bun. Then I use two of these to hold the bun in place. No crease from a hair elastic, no weird bends from bobby pins. Just perfectly comfortable protection!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I actually bought these at the Dollar Tree!!!! I was going to purchase them at my local Walgreens for about $6.99 and I'm glad I didn't because I then found them at my local Dollar Tree for $1!! Woooo talk about a steal!!! They work wonderfully!!! Just put your hair up as if you're putting it into a bun, then use one on either side by twisting it into the hair! They work surprisingly well and hold up all day!! Love them!!!
Jocelyne B.
Jocelyne B.
Love this!!! I wear my hair in a bun everyday and use these every time. They honestly do keep my hair in place through the day and don't move unlike most bobby pins that i have tried. They are perfect for bun types of hairstyles. I've been using them for years. I would totally recommend them to people who have trouble keeping bobby pins staying in their hair especially when trying to pin buns.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I have very long & thick hair, I also live in Las Vegas so during the summer my hair is up 99% of the time. I've read many times that hair ties can be damaging to your hair and can pull it out.
I have tried so many things to keep my hair up but it would either give me a headache or just wouldn't hold, these little babies are life savers and I only have to use 2!!!! That's a miracle!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, NC
I use these every single day. I can't live without these at all! I will also straighten my hair and at night I will use these to keep a bun in at the very top of my head, then in the morning I take it out and have beautiful waves. Love love love this product! It is the only thing the keeps my hair in a bun and makes it stay while working out, etc.
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
Youngsville, NC
I CANNOT STOP BUYING THESE SPIN PINS... I LOVE THEM! I buy them because I love them. I lose them... I buy more. I ALWAYS want more. I tried to buy a cheap brand, but those hurt my hair.... SO stick with Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins! I wish I had 100s of them. I show them off to all my friends.
Dessa M.
Dessa M.
LEASBURG, MO
These seemed like a great idea, but are clearly made for people with less hair than I have. I have 3 foot of pretty thick wavy hair and they were simply unable to hold enough to do the job. I think they would work well for people with more average length hair but I had to give mine away.
Lorenmarie S.
Lorenmarie S.
Orange Park, FL
I love this, cant live without them!! Its my go to "hair ties" for messing buns! I bought mine at Walmart. I'm always around with messing buns, sometimes one or two buns. i have a bunch of hair and is thick. I recommend them for every hair type, especially thinner hair.
Amber D.
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
These really are life saving. No more finding hundreds of little bobby pins everywhere and anywhere. Just a few of these will keep your hair clean and put throughout the day. It does a really good job of locking the hair into place, especially when you're doing a bun.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Do these work better than bobby pins for people with thick hair?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Am I the only one who is still struggling with them????
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
How do these actually work, how do u put them in?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these hard to put in? is it worth it?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you use the long or short ones? What's your fav style?