Add a Photo
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

By GOODY
#4 in Hair Ties & Clips
The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun! Steps: 1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.
Goody  Simple Styles Spin Pin
Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin
Photos (89)
Christine H.
Christine H.
San Diego, CA
Who doesn't like an updo every now and then!? Well, for me I bought 6 packs before I even read a review or tried the product. If you look at my profile picture you can see that one pin will not do the job. I end up using three to four pins for a simple bun. It's not a bad product but there's nothing that an old fashion bobby pin can't handle. Great for thin hair though. I used in my niece's hair and it worked out great with all her jumping around and playing. If you buy them, you WILL use them. XO
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Charlotte, Nc
It's fairly easy for me to say this is one of my all-time favorite products. I have had these things for a while and I use them with almost every up-do. I've only had to buy 2 packs over time and that was just because I lost one. They haven't bent shape or anything. I love that they are so versatile. I used them for my wedding up-do and I have one in my hair today to keep my messy "mom bun". I love that I can have the messiest of top-buns with this and it's secure all day. Definitely my fav!
Camellia M.
Camellia M.
I absolutely love these spin pins! There are various styles you can do with the help of these pins that you can find on Pinterest or just Google, but my favorite use is actually overnight. I bring all my hair up as if I'm doing a super high ponytail on top of my head, and twist and wind into one big bun. Then I use two of these to hold the bun in place. No crease from a hair elastic, no weird bends from bobby pins. Just perfectly comfortable protection!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having really thin hair, it's hard to get a cute updo, or messy looking bun with any volume. Anything I try to pin down just looks awful. A client introduced me to these and they are genius! Manages to wiggle it's way into my hair without flattening it and changing the shape. Now I carry one in a little tin full of Bobby pins in my purse, and haven't had to use those pins in months because I always find myself reaching for one of these instead.
Jacquelyn V.
Jacquelyn V.
Montclair, CA
I love these spin pins. I mainly use these for buns; which is my go-to hairstyle.
My hair length is mid-lower back and fair. These hold my hair all day long in whatever style I want; mainly buns. I like to use the small ones more often then the larger ones because my hair is so fair and thin the big ones always end up sticking out. Just like any bobby pin like devices I lose these so I have to buy them often. I tell all my friends to get them.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
I actually bought these at the Dollar Tree!!!! I was going to purchase them at my local Walgreens for about $6.99 and I'm glad I didn't because I then found them at my local Dollar Tree for $1!! Woooo talk about a steal!!! They work wonderfully!!! Just put your hair up as if you're putting it into a bun, then use one on either side by twisting it into the hair! They work surprisingly well and hold up all day!! Love them!!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Fort Worth, TX
My favorite bobby pins! I have average hair- kinda wavy and not super thick but still holds a curl, and these hold a bun perfectly without even using a hairtie! I'm also a ballerina and i love how convenient these are instead of using a whole bunch of normal bobby pins, I can use one or two of these alongside a hairtie for a bun that holds all rehearsal. You can get three packs for the price of one pack on amazon!
Jocelyne B.
Jocelyne B.
Love this!!! I wear my hair in a bun everyday and use these every time. They honestly do keep my hair in place through the day and don't move unlike most bobby pins that i have tried. They are perfect for bun types of hairstyles. I've been using them for years. I would totally recommend them to people who have trouble keeping bobby pins staying in their hair especially when trying to pin buns.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
I have very long & thick hair, I also live in Las Vegas so during the summer my hair is up 99% of the time. I've read many times that hair ties can be damaging to your hair and can pull it out.
I have tried so many things to keep my hair up but it would either give me a headache or just wouldn't hold, these little babies are life savers and I only have to use 2!!!! That's a miracle!
Jen H.
Jen H.
Holly springs, Nc
I use these every single day. I can't live without these at all! I will also straighten my hair and at night I will use these to keep a bun in at the very top of my head, then in the morning I take it out and have beautiful waves. Love love love this product! It is the only thing the keeps my hair in a bun and makes it stay while working out, etc.
Annika B.
Annika B.
Do these work better than bobby pins for people with thick hair?
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Lebanon, TN
Am I the only one who is still struggling with them????
Daphney S.
Daphney S.
Birmingham, AL
How do these actually work, how do u put them in?
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Do you use the long or short ones? What's your fav style?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Are these hard to put in? is it worth it?