Goody Shower Comb

Reduces Snagging For distributing conditioner. Be good to your hair™ Give your hair the gentle care it deserves with Ouchless® tools and accessories.  Designed with your comfort and style in mind.  Flexible teeth to eliminate hair breakage.  Spine conforms for comfortable detangling.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Goody Shower Comb!
Lynnae C.
Altoona, PA
Decently priced shower comb that does what it's intended to do. It could be a bit more sturdy for those of us with really thick or curly hair. Just comb, rinse and hang it up on the shower head.
Jessica V.
Alameda, CA
Wife tooth comb used in the shower on wet hair really helps to de tangle my hair. I also use it on my son's curls to keep the curls otherwise his hair ends up being a big poof
Michelle B.
Tuscumbia, AL
This is my go to and one that last our family of four women awhile. I use this is the shower, to part hair and a deranged for curly hair. Not easily broken and price is good
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
With naturally curly thick hair I need a wide tooth comb that works without pulling my hair from tangles! This is it! Easily hangs in shower with hook and doesn’t pull hair. Easily glides through to detangle!
Cashmere  J.
Calgary, AB
This use to be my favorite ! Was so much easier to get my tangles out , but being that I switched this is great if I was colouring my hair or parting it for what ever reason ! The price was pretty decent to !
Alisa V.
Sarnia, ON
This is the closest one to the comb I bought years ago. It hangs on the shower rod so I always know where to find it.
Boney J.
Richmond Hill, ON
It’s the only comb I would ever use to detangle my hair once a week. I don’t like to comb my curls everyday to reduce hair breakage and to retain my coils.
755 Gleeson Rd M.
Milton, ON
Use this every time I wash my hair and use it to get out tangles gently while using conditioner. So gentle for my hair and works so great. I always take this with me whenever I travel I love it that much.
Jacqueline  I.
Sumter, SC
The shower comb work very well. Don't have to worry about getting in tangled in my hair. It help with my hair styling too.
Hadiza A.
Saskatoon, SK
The shower comb was really handy as it really helped with my curls. Due to the comb being wide tooth it helped detangling my hair lovely. This comb left me very satisfied although I wouldn’t recommend it to everyone it really just depends on your hair type

Looking for your answer?