Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair RollersGoody
Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct

Goody Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct

If your hair is feeling flat, the variety of sizes are perfect for adding body and volume to all hair lengths. Plus the self holding feature means no pins, no crimps, no dents.

do you use these on wet or dry hair?
Start your review of Goody Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct!
Allison H.
Goodrich, MI
Goody Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct uploaded by Allison H.
Goody Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct uploaded by Allison H.
My first ever experience with rollers and it was definitely not a good one. I saw so many raving reviews on Amazon and thought, why not! They are self-holding rollers that are wrapped entirely with the rough, hooked side of velcro. I followed the instructions and rolled them up, but they didn’t seem to stay in place much. In fact, I had to put pins in anyway, no matter how tight I rolled them up. At this point they didn’t seem too bad, until I tried to unravel them and was forced to contemplate cutting off all of my hair. These were completely embedded into my hair! I couldn’t for the life of me get them out and thought this is it, this is what makes me chop my hair off. In desperation and almost tears, I called for my boyfriend to help me get them out. Slowly and painfully we managed to unravel them, but left my hair mangled, frizzy beyond repair and destroyed. So much so that I hopped in the shower right away to slathered on a nourishing hair mask to counteract the damage I had just done. The takeaway from this novel is that I do not recommend and RIP to the many hairs that were lost that day. Needless to say I tossed these in the trash, because I wasn't about to pass this curse to anyone else. Goody Self-Holding Multipack Rollers - 31ct
Sarah M.
Franklin, MA
1,313 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I bought these from target after seeing reviews from people raving about them. I’ve never used hair rollers before and after my experience with these I don’t think I ever will again. I found the instructions to be very vague as it didn’t say whether to use on wet or dry hair. I tried both and the results were equally as bad. On dry hair they got stuck and it took me and my mom to get them all out. On my wet hair, once they had fully dried, I did have some that got tangled in my hair. They didn’t really leave any curls, just volume. Even though they are 9$ it is a big waste of money for these to damage your hair and not do what they’re supposed to.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...