Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
July 2, 2013, 4:40 p.m.
I have long, thick , wavy hair and this works great- but its how you use it. You need to still detangle and comb through your hair before using it. Then I dry my hair a little bit with a regular brush and then use this. If your hair is soaking wet the brush won't do any good because the microfiber is going to be drenched the second you touch your hair and can't dry the rest of your hair. So use it on DAMP hair not soaking wet hair. It will still cut the time down- just don't use it the second after you wash your hair.
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
May 30, 2013, 9:58 a.m.
My hair is super long and super thick and I find that it probably removed 20% of the water rather than 30%. Which is common sence since there is more hair to dry. I still find that this brush is usful due to the fact that my hair could go 24 hours and still be wet.
Casey D.
Casey D.
May 28, 2013, 1:58 a.m.
I have really long, thick hair and it works fine. I do not use it to detangle my hair though. I use a regular paddlebrush or a wide tooth comb and then use this to get some moisture out.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
May 22, 2013, 7:49 p.m.
I have long thick hair and after brushing through maybe 4 times the brush is just a big wet mess. It sucks and hurts.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
May 4, 2013, 8:43 p.m.
It did nothing for my shoulder length thick hair except get stuck in my hair.
Carly K.
Carly K.
April 14, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
I have thick hair & I am not a fan of this product, it hurt my head & caused more tangles in my hair.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Feb. 22, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
I have super long and thick hair and I am in love with this brush it dries my hair enough s its not soaking wet! Its a genius idea and worth $12 Hopes this helps! Joanna:)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Feb. 14, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
I don't have any problem with it, to be honest. However, your hair will get caught in the brush (just like any brush), so after use it would be best to get in the habit of clearing the hair out so the brush stays clean and dries faster!
Candice H.
Candice H.
Feb. 12, 2013, 6:11 a.m.
My hair is pretty long and thick and it has really helped cut my drying time
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Feb. 1, 2013, 4:46 a.m.
I have very thick, very long hair, and I think this is the best brush I have ever owned! It works great at keeping the frizzies down!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Jan. 17, 2013, 5:39 p.m.
I have long, thick hair and using this brush in conjunction with my blowdryer works great. Using the brush by itself without blowdrying dries my hair a little and detangles, but definitely doesn't come close to drying my hair. However, that's not what Goody intended with this brush.
Erin F.
Erin F.
Jan. 15, 2013, 4:47 p.m.
I have shoulder length, thick curly hair and used this while blow drying my hair to straighten it afterwards. It helped me blow dry my thick hair quicker than normal. I didn't have much problems with it.
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Jan. 10, 2013, 6:57 a.m.
I have really long, thick hair and i find that this brush works best if used along with a hair dryer.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Jan. 4, 2013, 8:52 a.m.
You're right. It doesn't work on long, thick hair unless you use a hair dryer as well.
Ikeana B.
Ikeana B.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:13 a.m.
This does not work well in Natural African American hair. I like the thought but it would work better with a finer hair texture. I got this in my Holiday 2012 volvox .
Christen B.
Christen B.
Dec. 30, 2012, 4:01 a.m.
I think this product is ideal for thinner hair. For thick hair, just stick with a towel wrap!
Christa L.
Christa L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 4:21 p.m.
I have long thick hair and I had no problem using it.
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 3 p.m.
I have tried this product and I also have long thick hair. It does not work for long thick hair.
Influenster M.
Dec. 24, 2012, 10:38 a.m.
It worked great in my hair and i have really thick long hair
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Dec. 22, 2012, 9:51 a.m.
I have thick long (almost done to my butt) curly/wavy hair. I find this brush to work very well. I do not have wet damp hair like I would, if I used any other brush on my hair. I also find this brush helps with detangling.
Kassie G.
Kassie G.
Dec. 21, 2012, 6:41 a.m.
You can use it on any type of hair but for long thick hair an oval shaped brush is the best. This brush is good for what it says, paddle brush. Lol
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Dec. 16, 2012, 2:43 p.m.
I have thick, long hair and it didn't work for me just a waste of time on my hair. It was a wet mess.
Mikayla G.
Mikayla G.
Dec. 10, 2012, 4:22 p.m.
I have extremely thick hair, and I found myself spending waaay to long brushing my hair after a shower. And it hurt!
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Dec. 9, 2012, 10:02 a.m.
A hot wet mess unless you were using this brush with a hair dryer
Brandy F.
Brandy F.
Dec. 8, 2012, 5:24 p.m.
I have thick and long hair and its works great.
Sara B.
Sara B.
Dec. 8, 2012, 10:33 a.m.
I have long thick hair and I've had no problem at all.
Latoya O.
Latoya O.
Dec. 8, 2012, 5:56 a.m.
It works for all hair types short, long thick, kinky curly.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:55 a.m.