Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.

Caitlyn E.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
2 months, 1 week ago
I recommend towel drying or blow drying for a while before using this brush.
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
4 years, 10 months ago
I have long, thick , wavy hair and this works great- but its how you use it. You need to still detangle and comb through your hair before using it. Then I dry my hair a little bit with a regular brush and then use this. If your hair is soaking wet the brush won't do any good because the microfiber is going to be drenched the second you touch your hair and can't dry the rest of your hair. So use it on DAMP hair not soaking wet hair. It will still cut the time down- just don't use it the second after you wash your hair.
Sunny D.
Sunny D.
4 years, 12 months ago
My hair is super long and super thick and I find that it probably removed 20% of the water rather than 30%. Which is common sence since there is more hair to dry. I still find that this brush is usful due to the fact that my hair could go 24 hours and still be wet.
Casey D.
Casey D.
Indianapolis, IN
4 years, 12 months ago
I have really long, thick hair and it works fine. I do not use it to detangle my hair though. I use a regular paddlebrush or a wide tooth comb and then use this to get some moisture out.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
5 years ago
I have long thick hair and after brushing through maybe 4 times the brush is just a big wet mess. It sucks and hurts.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Perth amboy , Nj
5 years ago
It did nothing for my shoulder length thick hair except get stuck in my hair.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Bridgeport, CT
5 years, 1 month ago
Carly K.
Carly K.
5 years, 1 month ago
I have thick hair & I am not a fan of this product, it hurt my head & caused more tangles in my hair.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
5 years, 3 months ago
I have super long and thick hair and I am in love with this brush it dries my hair enough s its not soaking wet! Its a genius idea and worth $12 Hopes this helps! Joanna:)
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years, 3 months ago
I don't have any problem with it, to be honest. However, your hair will get caught in the brush (just like any brush), so after use it would be best to get in the habit of clearing the hair out so the brush stays clean and dries faster!