Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Freeland, WA

I know that towel drying is bad for your hair and so is combing it while it's wet. Wouldn't that mean that this comb would be really bad for your hair? Please let my know if you've had any hair damage using this comb or if it is good to use, especially on fine/thin hair.
March 18, 2013, 4:55 p.m.
My hair isn't damaged at all! I have never heard towel drying your hair is bad either but i have heard about combing your hair. However I think this brush is really effective
Katie B.
Katie B.
March 10, 2013, 6:09 p.m.
I don't believe that towel drying your hair is bad or combing it just don't brush it because your hair is brittle and breakable when wet so when i get out of the shower i put my hair in a towel then after like 10 minutes i take it out and use a wide tooth comb to brush it out which is the best option to use, then i put it back in the towel then do my makeup get dressed all that jazz then when i am done i take down the towel and blow dry the top then flip my head over and use the brush to finish blow drying and because i kept the towel on my head it doesn't take long to finish drying now this is what works for me but i hope that helps
Haley D.
Haley D.
Feb. 16, 2013, 1:04 p.m.
I have really fine hair, and mine has not been damaged by this brush. I brush starting at the ends, and I work my way up to about halfway up. I am very gentle, and I condition a lot, so that helps too!
Alyssa E.
Alyssa E.
Jan. 17, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
Towel drying your hair isn't bad as long as you are gentle. If you brush your hair starting at the ends, working your way up, this brush is completely fine. I've been using it about a month and have had no breakage.
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Jan. 13, 2013, 12:50 p.m.
I don't know where you're getting the idea that towel drying is bad for your hair, because it's not. Blow-drying will dry out your hair, causing split ends and breakage. A towel should be fine, unless you've damaged your hair beyond all recognition (in which case, go to a real salon and they should be able to help). I don't think it would help much with thin hair anyway.
Caitlyn L.
Caitlyn L.
Jan. 12, 2013, 3:17 a.m.
This brush is really good for more thin hair, because thick hair is more tangling then thin, I belive that this product has been GREAT and I use it everyday. It makes your hair soft. There is nothing bad about this brush I have to say...
Amy E.
Amy E.
Jan. 9, 2013, 6:51 p.m.
I can't say that I've had any hair damage from using this brush. I honestly like it quite a bit! I have very fine hair, but quite a bit of it. Which ultimately makes it look/feel thin, but it's not. The brush worked great for my hair! It normally takes me 6 min to blow dry my hair completely and while using the brush and blowdryer combination on my hair it actually cut my time down to 4 minutes. I've also used this brush on my 2 year old daughter and I can say the same for her hair, except hers is curly. The brush worked great for us!

Join Now