Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA

I just got this brush. What is your favorite thing about the Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush?

Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Columbia City, IN
5 years, 4 months ago
My favorite thing is that I don't need to spray on detangler anymore the brush just goes right through my hair like its nothing I love it!
Candace S.
Candace S.
Barnet, VT
5 years, 4 months ago
Cuts my drying time in half!!!!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
5 years, 4 months ago
Less blow drying and frizz! My hair feels great
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Barnesville, GA
5 years, 4 months ago
It does help cut down on the time it takes to blow dry my hair!
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
BRIDGEPORT
5 years, 4 months ago
My favorite thing about the QuikStyle brush is that it takes the bulk of wetness out of my hair. It doesn't dry my hair, but it helps take out a lot of moisture. This is super helpful for my thick hair. It already takes a TON of time to blow dry!