Amberly L.
Amberly L.

Has anyone used the brush on shorter hair? I rarely style my hair in the morning because it takes so much time and effort, but with one of these, I might be more likely. I've looked into them a few times but never actually tried them.
Rosemarie B.
Rosemarie B.
Dec. 17, 2013, 2:42 a.m.
Im sure it works with all kinds of hair lenths and thickness. But i do recommend Goody Quik Style Half Round Shape Hair Brush. Same brush but rounded, i found it easier to use on short hair. http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/goody-quik-style-half-round-shape-hair-brush/ID=prod6189974-product
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
Dec. 4, 2013, 7:36 p.m.
I have shortish hair, and it works fine for me! It actually helps it dry a lot quicker than normal. Just keep in mind that it can tend to make your hair static-y, because it definitely does that to me sometimes.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Nov. 28, 2013, 5:15 a.m.
I've heard it does work on shorter hair. These can be used with or without a hair dryer. So if you're running out the door this would probably be a good product to brush and go!

Join Now