Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD

Does the really help reduce dry time? It takes me 30-45 minutes to blow dry my thick hair. Will this help me dry it faster?

Brandi N.
Brandi N.
Clovis, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I have thick curly hair, DID NOT work for me. It worked okay on my daughters thin straight hair. Not really worth the money in m opinion.
Kira W.
Kira W.
3 years, 7 months ago
It does if you do not have thick hair. My youngest has thinner hair and it works great, but on my oldest (who has really thick hair) it does not seem to make much of a difference.