Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN

Did anyone notice it taking the curl out of hair?

Candice H.
Candice H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
5 years, 4 months ago
Yes it did. It also helped me straighted my hair a lot faster as well
Amber R.
Amber R.
Phil Campbell, Al
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes it did take the curl out of my hair, which I like so if you want tight curls I don't recommend using this brush
Paige H.
Paige H.
Marietta, GA
5 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I did notice my hair a lot straighter after using this brush. I actually like my hair wavy so it was nice but if you like your curls, I would not recommend.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Tonawanda, Ny
5 years, 5 months ago
My curl was still nice less frizzy but I left it a tad bit wet when I was done brushing it. Did you completely dry it with the brush?