Add a Photo

By Goody

#3 in Hairbrushes & Combs

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Photos (74)
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Phil Campbell, AL

I was so excited when I saw this in the Holiday VoxBox.. I have really long hair and when I saw this would help dry it faster I was even more excited! I think I showed it to EVERYONE in my family! When I actually used it I was really impressed with how it actually does help! Make sure you towel dry your hair a little bit b/c if you brush it while it is still REALLY REALLY wet it pulls some of your hair out! But that is with any other brush too! I would recommend trying this brush! If you are like me and have kids and absolutely hate drying your hair then anything that will help cut down on that time is AMAZING!
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Blissfield, MI

This brush ended up being pretty useless. Yes, it soaks up moisture, but it gets gross very quickly. I have fine thin hair and it was difficult to comb through effectively also. Definitely keep away from this one.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND

I have really thick, long hair and I use this to help soak up some of the water before I put product in. After washing my hair, I squeeze as much water out by hand as I can, put it up in my turbie twist for a few minutes, and then use this brush before I put my products in. It doesn't dry my hair a ton, but it does speed up the drying process.
Raeonah S.
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK

I definitely dint get all the hoopla, it made my hair Super frizzy And after a while the brush started to sink really bad! Threw it away after a month.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Edison, NJ

I really liked this Goody Paddle Brush to help with drying my hair after the shower. Of course, it doesn't completely dry it or anything, but it works well enough ! I don't like using a hairdryer very often, so this helps my hair dry quicker. It definitely does make a difference on my thick hair,
Logann P.
Logann P.
Leeds, West Yorkshire

I just bought this brush recently but I feel like it does help. My hair is more than halfway down my back so when I get out of the shower my hair drips for a while so putting it in a towel wasn't helping as quickly as I wanted and I prefer not to use a hairdryer. I like this brush, it gets the dripping water and help spread the extra water around so that it dries easier. After using it I just clean my hair out and let it air dry before using it the next day.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Grand Jct, CO

This brush is a cool idea, but the plastic bristles are so stiff that it makes my hair break more
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, ca

I have thinner hair so this brush works well and drys my hair super fast! An amazing detangler too!!
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA

This paddle brush is very durable but it didn't quite do the job it was supposed to other than brush hair. It claims to dry hair faster, but already I have thin hair and it didn't do anything great to my hair like dry it faster. It's just an ohk brush.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Richland, WA

Reading a lot of these reviews crack me up. This brush is not meant to be used on soaking wet hair. If you actually read about it, it takes out up to 30% of the moisture from your hair.Towel dry before you use it!
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY

Does this brush cause static?
Lizeth H.
It does a little bit because your hair is constantly rubbing against the blue hairlike things in the brush So i recomend using argan oil . Just a bit after you brush it
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

What's the brush supposed to do?
Lizeth H.
Its supposed to untangle hair and absorb any humid in it
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
This is not to dry hair, it takes the humitity from your hair. Remember nobody has the same hair style you will have to try it. Im pretty sure you will notice a difference once you start using it.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Influenster M.
a hot wet mess
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
it can get a smell like a wet towel but you can shampoo it and it removes the smell. There are care directions on the package to help!

Join Now