BY GOODY

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

Start your review of Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. " in 302 reviews
  • "I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective." in 253 reviews
  • "I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it." in 160 reviews
  • "I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily." in 137 reviews
  • "I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. " in 133 reviews
Fayetteville, NC
I love this brush because I have super thick hair and when I get out of the shower even with using conditioner sometimes it is very hard to brush. This brush doesn't pull my hair nor does it really take any of my hair off of my head. If that makes sense a lot of the brushes that have used in the past I have to clean out almost every single day this one maybe one to two times a month
Chattanooga, TN
Gimmicky if you ask me. I had to have it when I saw it as I have super thick hair that’s impossible to dry in a quick manner. Bought this right up and really didn’t see any difference. Did it soak up the water? Yeah, but the “towel” material stays wet as long as my hair does. I still use it if it’s the only thing around, but not what I go searching for.
Pembroke, KY
My 15 year old daughters favorite brush! She has VERY long hair and it is THICK and abundant and even curly! She needs a pretty heavy duty strong well made and larger brush to get through her hair in a quick way in a hurry. She keeps her brush with her most of the time and I have to say, she’s had it for a few years at least! Great product.
Fosston , MN
I have used these brushes for years. It gets all the tangled and knots out with one swipe. It makes my hair brushing quick and doesn’t seem to cause a lot of breakage. One complaint o have is that the handle always ends up coming apart. Every single one of these I’ve owned ends up doing it? Other then that they are fantastic brushes.
Pottstown, PA
I love the Goody paddle brush for my long thick hair. After my showers, I put in leave in conditioner and then brush my hair right away and the paddle brush does wonders for my hair. It makes it nice and smooth and gets the unwanted rats out without hurting my head when I brush. I’ve even used this on my daughter’s long hair.
Sulphur, LA
It seem like just a basic paddle brush..and it kind of is. But in a good way! It always gets l my tangles out (and I get a lot of them). I don’t usually spend more than 5 minutes brushing my hair with this brush. They last a long time too. I’ve my Goody brush since I was in 8th grade, and I’m about to start my sophomore year of college.
Wyoming, WV
Goody has always been my go-to product for brushes and that type of thing. It does a wonderful job on my hair. They are well made and last a good long time. I just clean out my hair after every use. It is a great product and i recommend it. I would love to buy more of their products in the near future.
Maplesville, AL
Cant go wrong with a product that that has been around as long as goody. With its anti slip handle there's no losing your grip. Great for all hair types but especially for that extra thick hair. The paddle brush makes brushing much easier. Very affordable and durable. This is a must have item.
Star, ID
I've had this brush for the longest time and these paddle brushes are the only ones i'll use. This brush is gentle on my sensitive scalp and with my hair being so long and thick, it works the easiest and helps with breakage. It is also really large so it helps with time when i'm in a hurry.
Rydal, GA
My go to hair brush! I always buy this brand and haven’t used a different brand since high school. I love this brush! It takes my frizziness and leaven my hair soft with out breakage. Not to mention they last forever! I always end up buying a new one before they actually wear out.
Syracuse, NY
Does this brush cause static?
Central, SC
What's the brush supposed to do?
Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Addison, TX
Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Tyrone, PA
Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?

Kohl's

Kohl's was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email