BY GOODY #20 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Buy on Target
  • "However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. " in 302 reviews
  • "I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective." in 253 reviews
  • "I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it." in 160 reviews
  • "I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily." in 137 reviews
  • "I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. " in 133 reviews
juliette a.
i am giving this 2 stars because it is a good brush fro brushing out my thick hair. however, it really doesn't do anything for drying my hair. i brush my hair every day after i shower, and this hasn't made a difference in drying time, or how much it drips. might work better for people with shorter or thinner hair.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I'm not really a fan of these brushes everytime I get one the little balls at the end of the bristles always end up coming off when I brush through my hair it never fails! Once that happens the brush dosent perform as well as it did before. This happes pretty quickly too after buying one so that is the main reason I do not care for them. They do a good job at brushing through my hair though it's just they don't last I think the quality is poor!
Brooke H.
Lindenhurst, NY
Honestly was disappointed in this product. I have fine, long hair and it does not dry my roots at all only the ends. I find that I never use it because it does not dry my hair the way I had anticipated. I could see maybe it being more helpful for thick hair.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
I found this brush on clearance at Harris Teeter for around $3. I needed a hairbrush that wouldn't make hair brushing after a shower a chore. I decided to buy it and it really works! The microfiber cloth soaks up the water as you are brushing your hair. My only complaint is that it can only hold so much water before it stop soaking it up.  Overall I really enjoy using it and my hair dries much quicker than l=using a towel and letting it air dry after wards.
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
I like the concept of this but I don't find that it actually cuts down on drying time for my hair. I really love how big the paddle of the brush is, but after several months, I've had to get rid of it because the cloth next to the bristles just got gross. I have purchased this again because I love the shape and how much hair the actual brush can hold at once, but again, doesn't help in reducing the drying time.
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
This didnt work for me. I got it in hope to speed up my drying process, but it didnt do anything. The little towel like brissles did absorb some of the water but it honestly Just got in the way and made it more of an effort to comb through my hair. Just stick with a blowdryer.
Madison G.
I bought this product with the mindset that it would cut down the drying time of my hair. However, that was not the case. I have thick hair and I only really found that the brush was gentle and helped with detangling. I would not recommend this product if you are looking to cut down on drying time.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah but i is was a really great day to go eat dinner and dinner then we can hang on the summer day and night that night and we will get together for a little bit or tomorrow night and hang around for a little while if y’all are home or maybe we could hang
Jessica P.
Dartmouth, MA
It is a nice brush, but don't be fooled. It seems like this will help with drying hair, but it didn't change anything for my hair. It is just another brush in my opinion
Angela G.
grand island, NE
It doesn't hold much water, if your hair is slightly wet it will help dry it a bit but not if you have a lot of hair and it's more than damp. It does leave a nice shine to your hair though.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY
Does this brush cause static?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
What's the brush supposed to do?
Kelsey G.
Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Donna D.
Addison, TX
Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?