Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Do you guys like the brush?
Does this really work well to dry hair faster?
How well does this brush work. Is it gentle on your scalp. Does it have bristles that go all the way through the section of hair you are brushing ?
Start your review of Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in reviews
I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective.in reviews
...one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it.in reviews
I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily.in reviews
I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. in reviews
Caroline P.
Colorado Springs, CO
I wasn't a fan of this brush, just because I didn't find that it made much of a difference with my super fine hair. I found it to be more trouble than it's worth. However, I plan on trying it again to help evenly disburse beneficial essential oils throughout my hair. That should also help with the "wet towel" smell and any product buildup.
Jackie W.
Haysville, KS
Ahhmazing; by far the best brush ever! I have horrid, kinky, curly, thick, fine, crazy hair; and i can use this without dread of ripping my hair out painfully or otherwise. I recommend this to the world! Can i give 6 stars???
Alyssa E.
Clarksburg, MD
I was a little skeptical of this brush. Could it REALLY reduce drying time? I have long, thick hair. Let me tell you, I couldn't have been more wrong. This brush is amazing and has cut my blowdry time in HALF!
Izabel G.
Seffner, Fl
This brush didn't dry my hair any faster than the air can and i feel its not worth the money.
Selena M.
New Bedford, MA
This brush is supposed to decrease the dampness of hair, but it doesn't really do that at all. I've had mine since maybe late June of 2013 and I still can't come to love it. I use it on my hair because it is the only brush that doesn't pull the hair from my scalp. Other than that, I'm not very impressed.
Dawn H.
I give this product a B because it didn't work as well as i expected it to but overall i liked it!
Nikki T.
Verner, WV
Works great!!! Helps dry hair super fast!! I would recommend this product to my best friend!!!
Nesa D.
Ocala, FL
I bought this brush for $3.50 on clearance at Walgreens and it is amazing I didn't think it would work as well as it does I would recommend this to everyone
Nicole C.
Fpo, AP
Its a great Idea, but with my thick curly hair, it doesn't work. And it tends not to help with the frizz.
tamia G.
This brush has good intention but it just doesn't work for my natural hair if you don't have very thick coarse hair this brush with be perfect for you

395 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherilyn C.