Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• I bought this because I have really thick hair it really does work I would recommend this because it works amazingly. in 253 reviews.

• I have fine hair and I needed something to help my hair dry faster b/c I don't have time to blow dry it in the morning. in 160 reviews.

• I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• I have an expensive blow dryer to help quicken the blow drying process, this would be a great brush to use in addition. in 133 reviews.

• GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jennifer F.
    Jennifer F.

6 influensters found this helpful

I was so excited when I saw this in the Holiday VoxBox.. I have really long hair and when I saw this would help dry it faster I was even more excited! I think I showed it to EVERYONE in my family! When I actually used it I was really impressed with how it actually does help! Make sure you towel dry your hair a little bit b/c if you brush it while it is still REALLY REALLY wet it pulls some of your hair out! But that is with any other brush too! I would recommend trying this brush! If you are like me and have kids and absolutely hate drying your hair then anything that will help cut down on that time is AMAZING!

Kylee L.
    Kylee L.

4 influensters found this helpful

This brush ended up being pretty useless. Yes, it soaks up moisture, but it gets gross very quickly. I have fine thin hair and it was difficult to comb through effectively also. Definitely keep away from this one.

Raeonah S.
    Raeonah S.

3 influensters found this helpful

I definitely dint get all the hoopla, it made my hair Super frizzy And after a while the brush started to sink really bad! Threw it away after a month.

Mariam G.
    Mariam G.

3 influensters found this helpful

its ok

CLAUDIA P.
    CLAUDIA P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love my brush but it is a pain to dry after every use, it doesn't air dry as good as it claims to do. A couple of months ago my hair length was about 16 inches and this wasnt the brush for me my hair would get tangled and broke off a lot more frequently after each use. Fast forward to now and I think this brush works best with short hair. It also claims to be antimicrobial, but anything left wet will grow mold and you don't want that near your scalp!! Don't get me wrong I love my brush but the only way I dry it us by blow drying it fir about 2-3 mins

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sibyl B.
    Sibyl B.

I see some of the people that have used this brush say that it has to be cleaned or it will start to smell, how do you clean this brush?

3 answers Dec 13 - 2014 - 3:32 a.m.
    Amanda K.
    Amanda K.

Ok got thin cut hair an my daughter got thick curly hair, which hair is this brush better for?

1 answer Apr 25 - 2015 - 9:49 a.m.
    Makenna h.
    Makenna h.

I have naturally wavy but very tangly hair, I want to get all the tangles out without loosing my wave, is this a good brush for this ?

1 answer Apr 23 - 2015 - 10:31 p.m.
    Nicole B.
    Nicole B.

I love the innovative design of this brush. I have fine naturally curly hair. Has anyone with curly hair or easily damaged hair used this brush? What was your result? How did this brush impact the dreaded frizz?

1 answer Mar 26 - 2015 - 5:28 p.m.
    Mariah H.
    Mariah H.

How ,if at all, gross do these little sponge like things on the brush get after every couple of uses?

3 answers Feb 03 - 2015 - 9:22 p.m.
    Tiffany O.
    Tiffany O.

Does this work on thin fine hair?

4 answers Feb 01 - 2015 - 1:09 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION