Add a Photo

By Goody

#7 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Photos (74)
Logann P.
Logann P.

I just bought this brush recently but I feel like it does help. My hair is more than halfway down my back so when I get out of the shower my hair drips for a while so putting it in a towel wasn't helping as quickly as I wanted and I prefer not to use a hairdryer. I like this brush, it gets the dripping water and help spread the extra water around so that it dries easier. After using it I just clean my hair out and let it air dry before using it the next day.
Erna D.
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA

I received this from influenster to review in a voxbox. Honestly I would NOT buy this product. It's something that isn't worth it for what the price is and for what it says it does. It didn't dry my hair quicker for me, mostly it would just grab a bunch of my loose hair and that's about it. I would feel some water on the sponge bristles, but that's about it. To me it's not worth it, however I use it because it was sent to me. It doesn't do anything different
Makayla E.
Makayla E.
Alma, AR

First of all, I LOVE my paddle brush. It's great all getting all the knots out of my hair, and it makes brushing ALL of my hair a breeze. The only reason for not rating it 5/5 stars is because I don't really notice the brush helping to dry my hair any faster than with any other hairbrush. It may help a fraction, but I don't find it very noticeable.. Despite that, I still love this brush and prefer it over any others. It's my go-to!
Kammy W.
Kammy W.
Medaryville, IN

I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it. A little pricey, depeneding on where you buy it. I got mine at WalMart for around 12 dollars, and then was at Kmart today and found the same brush for 3. So, I just recommend going somewhere else to purchase this brush.
Whitney W.
Whitney W.

This brush is amazing! I was really hesitant to buy it at first and was actually really concerned that it would get mildew or mold but I've had no problems whatsoever, it's lasted forever and it does a fantastic job! I don't normally blow dry my hair, so this is perfect for me. It gets a LOT of water out and it's actually really great for detangling as well. I would highly recommend this!
Trista H.
Trista H.

I have yet to use the comb but I do quite enjoy the hairbrush. Don't get me wrong it's not going to magically dry your hair when you brush it but it does soak up a lot of water allowing your hair to dry a lot quicker. I have very thick brittle hair and I really recommend this hairbrush. I wouldn't doubt the comb was just as amazing. I'm actually looking for one right now :)
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Independence, MO

I recently purchased this product after weeks about being curious about it. And wow, I am SO glad that I did! I have very thick, wavy, and slightly frizzy hair naturally, so I was a bit skeptical about this. But I was pleasantly surprised. It dries my hair and reduces the amount of frizz and waves thus making it much much easier to straighten! This thing works wonders!
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Freeport, NY

I received this brush in one of my vox boxes. I honestly can't say whether or not it really helps the drying process faster because I typically don't like to brush wet hair if I don't have to. I use it to come through my daughters hair and it handles tangles really well. Not sure if I would've brought this brush on my own, but I still got use out of it.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND

I have really thick, long hair and I use this to help soak up some of the water before I put product in. After washing my hair, I squeeze as much water out by hand as I can, put it up in my turbie twist for a few minutes, and then use this brush before I put my products in. It doesn't dry my hair a ton, but it does speed up the drying process.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Howell, Mi

I bought this brush because one of my friends has long hair like me and swears by this brush. I haven't seen much help in drying besides soaking up little drips at the ends of my hair but i found that it does prevent static on dry hair and adds more shine to my hair. It helps with tangles but i still haven't had much aide with dry time.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY

Does this brush cause static?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

What's the brush supposed to do?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?

Join Now