Add a Photo

By Goody

#3 in Hairbrushes & Combs

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Photos (74)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND

I have really thick, long hair and I use this to help soak up some of the water before I put product in. After washing my hair, I squeeze as much water out by hand as I can, put it up in my turbie twist for a few minutes, and then use this brush before I put my products in. It doesn't dry my hair a ton, but it does speed up the drying process.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

I really liked this Goody Paddle Brush to help with drying my hair after the shower. Of course, it doesn't completely dry it or anything, but it works well enough ! I don't like using a hairdryer very often, so this helps my hair dry quicker. It definitely does make a difference on my thick hair,
Logann P.
Logann P.

I just bought this brush recently but I feel like it does help. My hair is more than halfway down my back so when I get out of the shower my hair drips for a while so putting it in a towel wasn't helping as quickly as I wanted and I prefer not to use a hairdryer. I like this brush, it gets the dripping water and help spread the extra water around so that it dries easier. After using it I just clean my hair out and let it air dry before using it the next day.
Anne H.
Anne H.
Grand Jct, CO

This brush is a cool idea, but the plastic bristles are so stiff that it makes my hair break more
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, ca

I have thinner hair so this brush works well and drys my hair super fast! An amazing detangler too!!
Rachelle O.
Rachelle O.
Puyallup, WA

Love this brush!!! I use it for myself and my 2 and half year old with her crap ton of hair. Helps with the drying time. I'm so glad I got this brush. I'll be actually buying it when this one is dead.
Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.
Cincinnati, OH

This brush is so helpful when you need to air dry quickly! The microfiber fingers make the process so much easier
Olivia B.
Olivia B.

I bought this expecting it to help me cut time out of my routine since I have long hair and it takes me quite a while to blow dry it. This brush was on the pricier side in my opinion. I wouldn't recommend buying it. It was just a regular brush with some sponges that cause frizziness.
Kori O.
Kori O.
Holdrege, NE

I bought this and used it, thinking it would help cut the time in drying my hair. It honestly is just like a regular brush, and I see no difference in it compared to using a regular brush with the drying times. It also catches hair like crazy. I wish the plastic bristles were a bit softer as well.
Angeles f.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM

I also need this brush in my life, how amazing the new brushes are now! definitely a must have.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY

Does this brush cause static?
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:40 p.m.
It does a little bit because your hair is constantly rubbing against the blue hairlike things in the brush So i recomend using argan oil . Just a bit after you brush it
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

What's the brush supposed to do?
Dec. 7, 2012, 3:38 p.m.
Its supposed to untangle hair and absorb any humid in it
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
June 29, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
This is not to dry hair, it takes the humitity from your hair. Remember nobody has the same hair style you will have to try it. Im pretty sure you will notice a difference once you start using it.
Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Dec. 7, 2012, 1:55 a.m.
a hot wet mess
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?
Marissa H.
Marissa H.
Dec. 10, 2012, 6:08 p.m.
it can get a smell like a wet towel but you can shampoo it and it removes the smell. There are care directions on the package to help!

Join Now