BY GOODY #10 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

• How well does this brush work?2 Answers
  • Can this help for curly hair?6 Answers
  • I see some of the people that have used this brush say that it ha...3 Answers
Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush
  • "However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. " in 302 reviews
  • "I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective." in 253 reviews
  • "I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it." in 160 reviews
  • "I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily." in 137 reviews
  • "I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. " in 133 reviews
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really a fan of these brushes everytime I get one the little balls at the end of the bristles always end up coming off when I brush through my hair it never fails! Once that happens the brush dosent perform as well as it did before. This happes pretty quickly too after buying one so that is the main reason I do not care for them. They do a good job at brushing through my hair though it's just they don't last I think the quality is poor!
Rachel V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this brush for a couple years and it was good at first. I have so much hair that I'm not sure the terry cloth stuff made a difference and it stayed wet for a while so even as my hair dried, t was still damp. Eventually the ends became really gross and there wasn't a good way to clean it so I threw it out and went for a regular round brush instead. Knowing how hard it was to clean I don't think I would repurchase and it was too expensive to replace all the time.
Abby S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the concept of this but I don't find that it actually cuts down on drying time for my hair. I really love how big the paddle of the brush is, but after several months, I've had to get rid of it because the cloth next to the bristles just got gross. I have purchased this again because I love the shape and how much hair the actual brush can hold at once, but again, doesn't help in reducing the drying time.
Madison G.
I bought this product with the mindset that it would cut down the drying time of my hair. However, that was not the case. I have thick hair and I only really found that the brush was gentle and helped with detangling. I would not recommend this product if you are looking to cut down on drying time.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't hold much water, if your hair is slightly wet it will help dry it a bit but not if you have a lot of hair and it's more than damp. It does leave a nice shine to your hair though.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
My hair
always takes forever to dry so I bought this hoping to help my hair dry a
little faster and that's exactly what this did! Its a nicely made
product and the little pieces of cloth inside of the paddle soak up the
excess water from my hair without tearing or pulling. This allows my
hair to dry much faster and I'm so glad that I no longer have to rely on
the damaging blow dryer to get my hair dry!
Marlene M.
Scotia, NY
I am so torn about this brush because I do love using it, as I use it daily. But it is supposed to dry your hair as you brush it. I feel as though it would be great for someone who doesn't have long and thick hair. I don't think this would be an item I would purchase again. I would definitely recommend this brush to someone with short-medium length hair with little thickness.
Bárbara A.
Essa escova é super nova pelo meus país e principalmente pela minha cidade, porém tive a sorte de ganhar de uma amiga cabeleleira que disse me dar para aproveitar e fazer um teste. Nesse teste super amei, parece um escova comum mas esse adereço dentre os dentes dele, pelo menos comigo, sinto que ajudavam ele a se manterem mais organizados que o costume de quando de usa uma escova dessa, e o melhor é que: meu cabelo em pouco tempo fica oleoso, e ele meio que controla isso, diminuindo a oleosidade, deixando meu cabelo com  aspecto de limpo por mais tempo.
Heather L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first got it was great and worked pretty well with my hair and what I wanted it to do but then it just didn't work as well after the first couple of days. It pulls up water and moves it to help dry hair faster but then just ended up feeling like I was mopping my hair. I didn't think this was worth the money when I ended up going back to using my large comb and using a towel to do the same job.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good sturdy brush.  My hair is long half way down my back.  Because my hair is long I try to be careful when I brush it.  This brush happens to be a little too strong for my hair.  When I brush it no matter how careful I am it feels like my hair is breaking off.  If you have thick curly hair it might be good for you however, it does not work so well on my fine hair.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY
Does this brush cause static?
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the brush supposed to do?
Kelsey G.
Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Donna D.
Addison, TX
Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Alyssa B.
Tyrone, PA
Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?