Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Is this good paddle brush?
Does it work for fine hair ?
Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush does the brush work well on curly hair?
Start your review of Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. ” in 302 reviews
“I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective.” in 253 reviews
“...one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it.” in 160 reviews
“I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily.” in 137 reviews
“I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. ” in 133 reviews
Ohio
Got this in my VoxBox... I was completely skeptical... But I tried it & Love it! My 5 yr old daughter always steals it now when she gets out of the shower too! (My hair is past my butt almost to my knees, it usually takes all day for my hair to air dry. When I use this brush, it;s dry within 30 minutes)
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
I like to let my hair air dry for as long as possible before bringing out the blow dryer. I really found that this brush helped speed up my drying time! It shortened how long I had to blow dry my hair. I also hit the brush with my blow dryer after use so that my brush will last longer.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine
Greenville, SC
I got this in the Holiday VoxBox and used it a few times. I like that it helps dry my hair, but I don't feel it cares for my hair like my old brush. It seems to dry it too well, and it ends up being fly away and crunchy. But for the beach or pool, this is an ideal solution for drippy hair.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Wavy, Fine
Abilene, KS
I love this brush! I have super thick/coarse hair that took forever to dry via hairdryer and was basically getting "fried" from doing so. I was skeptical at first, but this easily cuts my drying time in half!! I know it has vents on the side to help "dry" the microfiber, but I do worry about the hygenics of wet microfiber. eh, guess I'll think of that when the time comes that it's necessary.
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Straight, Coarse
Vestal, NY
I purchased this brush because my hair was so long and so thick and I just HATED the thought of drying it... so I had been seeing this brush around and decided to try it out. It is a great paddle brush for longer, thicker hair but as far as the cutting down the drying time, not so much.
Red / Brittleness, Dandruff, Frizz / Straight, Thick
Plano, TX
I got this on clearence for 2.99 so i thought id try it out. it doesn't actually dry as much as you think it would and you'd have an easier time getting a 2nd towel and drying your hair further before brushing but its a nice concept. doesn't detangle as easily as i thought it would.
Blonde / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Straight, Thick, Chemically Treated
Enfield, CT
I got this in a influenster box and I fell in love along with my daughter. The way it detangles and takes up excess water it works great. I have repurchased this and recommend to my family and friends!!!!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Straight, Curly
Biddeford , ME
I got my brush in my voxbox. Still trying to get a feel for it. So far I like it, I'm more worried about it not drying out. It did make my hair dry faster! Which is nice because my hair is really thick!
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Vestal, NY
This brush barely absorbed moisture and tore way too much of my hair out. If you have the kind of hair that tangles easily I would think twice about purchasing this. If you're willing to put an extra 30 seconds of towel drying in, I would do that instead, because that's basically an equivalent result you'll get from using this brush.
, NJ
I love a good paddle brush and this one works great to detangle, but for my very thick hair the difference in moisture is barely noticeable. But I still continue to use it because my blow drying time has gone down! Not sure if it is due to my improved technique though... Not quite worth the money, much cheaper brushes out there.

382 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Martinez, GA
a year ago
Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush does the brush work well on curly hair?
Jessica K. • a year ago
I don't have curly hair, I have straight hair but it works fine for me!