Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush

based on 2337 reviews

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Highlights
Heaven R.
  • However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• Ashley S.
  • I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective. in 253 reviews.

• Kammy W.
  • I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it. in 160 reviews.

• EDITH L.
  • I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• cindy C.
  • I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. in 133 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Logann P.

2 influensters found this helpful

I just bought this brush recently but I feel like it does help. My hair is more than halfway down my back so when I get out of the shower my hair drips for a while so putting it in a towel wasn't helping as quickly as I wanted and I prefer not to use a hairdryer. I like this brush, it gets the dripping water and help spread the extra water around so that it dries easier. After using it I just clean my hair out and let it air dry before using it the next day.

Kayla H.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have really thick, long hair and I use this to help soak up some of the water before I put product in. After washing my hair, I squeeze as much water out by hand as I can, put it up in my turbie twist for a few minutes, and then use this brush before I put my products in. It doesn't dry my hair a ton, but it does speed up the drying process.

Amanda S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have thinner hair so this brush works well and drys my hair super fast! An amazing detangler too!!

Anne H.

2 influensters found this helpful

This brush is a cool idea, but the plastic bristles are so stiff that it makes my hair break more

Nicole W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love paddle brushes, especially for the amount of hair that I have, but this wasn't too effective in changing the drying time of my hair, which was disappointing. Plus, the brush's microfiber bristles got dirty really easily, and it isn't easy to clean. A great paddle brush, but not great at it what it was designed to do.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sibyl B.
    Sibyl B.

I see some of the people that have used this brush say that it has to be cleaned or it will start to smell, how do you clean this brush?

3 answersDec 13 - 2014 - 3:32 a.m.
    Paige S.
    Paige S.

I am hesitant to get this brush, is it good quality?

4 answersFeb 14 - 2016 - 4:25 p.m.
    Stephanie S.
    Stephanie S.

I've been looking for a good new hair brush, I am wondering if this one is worth it and really does help your hair dry faster? Also, I'm wondering if your hair gets tangled in it easy or not.

4 answersFeb 08 - 2016 - 6:23 a.m.
    Kari W.
    Kari W.

Does this brush really work???

2 answersNov 10 - 2015 - 9:24 a.m.
    Kristen C.
    Kristen C.

Is this product good for people with thick wavy and slightly frizzy hair?

2 answersJul 28 - 2015 - 5:11 p.m.
    Kelsie G.
    Kelsie G.

Is this good for people with thick wavy hair?

2 answersJun 29 - 2015 - 7:04 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION