BY GOODY #7 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

• How well does this brush work?2 Answers
  • Can this help for curly hair?6 Answers
  • I see some of the people that have used this brush say that it has ...3 Answers
Goody® QuikStyle Paddle Brush
  • "However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. " in 302 reviews
  • "I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective." in 253 reviews
  • "I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it." in 160 reviews
  • "I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily." in 137 reviews
  • "I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. " in 133 reviews
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
I love paddle brushes, especially for the amount of hair that I have, but this wasn't too effective in changing the drying time of my hair, which was disappointing. Plus, the brush's microfiber bristles got dirty really easily, and it isn't easy to clean. A great paddle brush, but not great at it what it was designed to do.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT
I have thick, long hair and was super excited for this brush. However, it definitely doesn't do much. Detangles fairly well, but soaks up almost nothing. It also smells pretty gross and the small sponges are matting. I followed all instructions, but its still pretty gross and doesn't do much for my hair.
Kori O.
Kori O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this and used it, thinking it would help cut the time in drying my hair. It honestly is just like a regular brush, and I see no difference in it compared to using a regular brush with the drying times. It also catches hair like crazy. I wish the plastic bristles were a bit softer as well.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the brush itself and the concept is great but the blue cloth isn't very effective. I find that it doesn't make my hair any drier because after one swipe through my hair they are already soaked and can't soak up any more water. The bristles themselves work well with wet hair, though.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
It's a good brush, but doesn't do what it says. I didn't see a difference in drying time with my fine hair. Also because brushing wet hair can be damaging I stopped using it all together. I never use it anymore, in fact I think I use it on my dogs now.
K D.
K D.
Dallas, TX
I've used this brush for the last several years almost everyday after washing my hair. It's great for removing tangles on longer hair. I feel as though it's much less damaging on wet hair than other brushes that can break your hair when it is wet.
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
dunstable, MA
dries my hair in half the time. my hair is wicked thick and this combs through it better than other brushes. I only rated 4 stars because you have to replace them kinda often because the towel-like pieces flatten over time. would still recommend.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Irwin, PA
I like this brush but I use it as more of just a brush, I used it when my hair is dry and wet. When my hair is wet I don't really see it picking up the water in my hair. I bought it at target for a cheap price
Rachelle O.
Rachelle O.
Puyallup, WA
Love this brush!!! I use it for myself and my 2 and half year old with her crap ton of hair. Helps with the drying time. I'm so glad I got this brush. I'll be actually buying it when this one is dead.
lindsay F.
lindsay F.
Purchase this brush I don't really like it it's kind of hard to brush through thicker hair I have been here so it's not really a problem but for my daughter's hair not so good
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY
Does this brush cause static?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's the brush supposed to do?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX
Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Claysburg, PA
Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?