influenster

influenster

GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ lets you go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever! Super absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water as you style*. It's like a towel and a brush in one. Absorbent microfiber bristles remove 30% of water for faster styling. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh. Side Vents for maximum air flow. Lightweight design to reduce hand fatigue while drying. Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip.

Highlights
Heaven R.
  • However I bought it because I thought it would help dry my hair faster and I really haven't seen a lot of a difference in the drying time of my hair. in 302 reviews.

• Ashley S.
  • I love paddle brushes and the concept for this is great because I have long thick hair, but I don't feel like it's effective. in 253 reviews.

• Kammy W.
  • I was heartbroken when I forgot this brush at my mums house :( But it was definitely one of my favorite brushes, though it only helped dry my hair when I was blow drying it. in 160 reviews.

• EDITH L.
  • I have long hair and although it doesn't make a dent in the moisture factor, it does however brush through my knotted hair quite easily. in 137 reviews.

• cindy C.
  • I would say this is a good product when you have washed your hair, yet dont feel like blow drying your hair, it will aid in the air drying process. in 133 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Anslee H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brush I do not use another, ever. I will search my house to find it before I choose to use another brush. It really helps me with cutting down drying time and actually helps with frizziness too. I will buy this brush again and again.

Isabelle T.

1 influenster found this helpful

Does not dry the hair quicker than a traditional hairbrush but the hairbrush does untangle very well, but not worth the extra money

Kenzi C.

I've used this brush for about three years, don't know why but I have. Anyway, for what it's supposed to do, it doesn't do it. The little pieces of fabric actually get worn down and nasty if you use it on wet hair. After using it when my hair is wet, I found that most of my hair fell out into little clumps because the bristles on the brush were just so plasticy and terrible. But, a brush is a brush and it did the job in brushing my hair. Maybe not in drying it, but it kept me looking presentable.

Erna D.

I received this from influenster to review in a voxbox. Honestly I would NOT buy this product. It's something that isn't worth it for what the price is and for what it says it does. It didn't dry my hair quicker for me, mostly it would just grab a bunch of my loose hair and that's about it. I would feel some water on the sponge bristles, but that's about it. To me it's not worth it, however I use it because it was sent to me. It doesn't do anything different

Makayla E.

First of all, I LOVE my paddle brush. It's great all getting all the knots out of my hair, and it makes brushing ALL of my hair a breeze. The only reason for not rating it 5/5 stars is because I don't really notice the brush helping to dry my hair any faster than with any other hairbrush. It may help a fraction, but I don't find it very noticeable.. Despite that, I still love this brush and prefer it over any others. It's my go-to!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Sibyl B.
    Sibyl B.

I see some of the people that have used this brush say that it has to be cleaned or it will start to smell, how do you clean this brush?

3 answersDec 13 - 2014 - 3:32 a.m.
    Stephanie S.
    Stephanie S.

I've been looking for a good new hair brush, I am wondering if this one is worth it and really does help your hair dry faster? Also, I'm wondering if your hair gets tangled in it easy or not.

0 answersFeb 08 - 2016 - 6:23 a.m.
    Amanda K.
    Amanda K.

Ok got thin cut hair an my daughter got thick curly hair, which hair is this brush better for?

1 answerApr 25 - 2015 - 9:49 a.m.
    Makenna h.
    Makenna h.

I have naturally wavy but very tangly hair, I want to get all the tangles out without loosing my wave, is this a good brush for this ?

1 answerApr 23 - 2015 - 10:31 p.m.
    Nicole B.
    Nicole B.

I love the innovative design of this brush. I have fine naturally curly hair. Has anyone with curly hair or easily damaged hair used this brush? What was your result? How did this brush impact the dreaded frizz?

1 answerMar 26 - 2015 - 5:28 p.m.
    Mariah H.
    Mariah H.

How ,if at all, gross do these little sponge like things on the brush get after every couple of uses?

3 answersFeb 03 - 2015 - 9:22 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now