Add a Photo

By GOODY
#8 in Hairbrushes & Combs

Speed up your drying and styling routine! The Goody QuikStyle Paddle Brush uses absorbent microfiber bristles that remove water to dry hair faster.* Use it right out of the shower to detangle and remove excess water, then style and smooth with or without a blow dryer. Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth. Goody QuikStyle…it’s like having a towel and a brush in one!

Product Features:

• Removes water to dry hair faster*

• Absorbent microfiber bristles remove water from hair

• Antimicrobial microfiber keeps the brush fresh and inhibits mold or mildew growth

• Side vents allow heated air from your blow dryer to reach wet hair

• Ergonomic handle is textured for extra grip

*In laboratory testing, the Goody QuikStyle brush removed water to dry hair faster. Results vary upon usage.

Photos (76)
Logann P.
Logann P.

I just bought this brush recently but I feel like it does help. My hair is more than halfway down my back so when I get out of the shower my hair drips for a while so putting it in a towel wasn't helping as quickly as I wanted and I prefer not to use a hairdryer. I like this brush, it gets the dripping water and help spread the extra water around so that it dries easier. After using it I just clean my hair out and let it air dry before using it the next day.
Trista H.
Trista H.

I have yet to use the comb but I do quite enjoy the hairbrush. Don't get me wrong it's not going to magically dry your hair when you brush it but it does soak up a lot of water allowing your hair to dry a lot quicker. I have very thick brittle hair and I really recommend this hairbrush. I wouldn't doubt the comb was just as amazing. I'm actually looking for one right now :)
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Bismarck, ND

I have really thick, long hair and I use this to help soak up some of the water before I put product in. After washing my hair, I squeeze as much water out by hand as I can, put it up in my turbie twist for a few minutes, and then use this brush before I put my products in. It doesn't dry my hair a ton, but it does speed up the drying process.
Miriam S.
Miriam S.
Madison, WI

I love this product! I got it because I never have time to dry my hair full in the morning and needed something that would speed up the process (especially in the winter!). I think that it definitely works to dry your hair. However, make sure you towel dry your hair first so the bristles don't have to soak up too much water.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.

I love paddle brushes, especially for the amount of hair that I have, but this wasn't too effective in changing the drying time of my hair, which was disappointing. Plus, the brush's microfiber bristles got dirty really easily, and it isn't easy to clean. A great paddle brush, but not great at it what it was designed to do.
Molly S.
Molly S.

LOVE this brush. It doesn't make your hair dry instantly, but it does make a difference in the overall time I spend drying my hair. Just taking out a bit of excess water really makes a difference. I have long, medium thickness hair and it really does shorten my everyday routine!! Would definitely recommend.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT

I have thick, long hair and was super excited for this brush. However, it definitely doesn't do much. Detangles fairly well, but soaks up almost nothing. It also smells pretty gross and the small sponges are matting. I followed all instructions, but its still pretty gross and doesn't do much for my hair.
Kori O.
Kori O.
Holdrege, NE

I bought this and used it, thinking it would help cut the time in drying my hair. It honestly is just like a regular brush, and I see no difference in it compared to using a regular brush with the drying times. It also catches hair like crazy. I wish the plastic bristles were a bit softer as well.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.

I really liked this Goody Paddle Brush to help with drying my hair after the shower. Of course, it doesn't completely dry it or anything, but it works well enough ! I don't like using a hairdryer very often, so this helps my hair dry quicker. It definitely does make a difference on my thick hair,
Emily S.
Emily S.
Independence , OH

I like the brush itself and the concept is great but the blue cloth isn't very effective. I find that it doesn't make my hair any drier because after one swipe through my hair they are already soaked and can't soak up any more water. The bristles themselves work well with wet hair, though.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Syracuse, NY

Does this brush cause static?
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Central, SC

What's the brush supposed to do?
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.

Is this brush worth getting? Does it really dry hair?
Donna D.
Donna D.
Addison, TX

Would this work in long, thick hair? I feel like it would just be a wet mess after brushing through lots of hair.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Indiana, PA

Does this brush have a scent to it after used for awhile? it seems to me, by using common sense, that this brush would start to smell and mold.. how do you clean it?

Join Now