Emily H.
Emily H.

I have really thick hair and it takes about 30min to dry it. Anyone who has thick hair that tried this, about how long did it take to dry your hair with this brush?
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
June 19, 2016, 6:26 p.m.
My hair is very thick---to the point I go get it thinned every 4 weeks. This brush helped with getting a little f the excess water out when drying it. It took about the same about of time to dry maybe a little less. But it helps with the roots!
Debi F.
Debi F.
April 17, 2013, 8:14 p.m.
I have very long and thick hair and it did actually cut off about 5 minutes of my drying time.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
Jan. 16, 2013, 7:06 a.m.
My hair is super thick and long it usually takes half an hr to dry my hair regularly sometimes even longer, but when I section off my hair with a claw my hair dries a lot faster like 20 min!
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Jan. 13, 2013, 2:13 p.m.
My hair usually takes about 45min with my regular brush and blow-dry. With this it took aprx 20min, I love this brush it's wonderful!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Jan. 12, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
Mine did not speed up drying time.The brush bristles bent and more of them bend every time I use it.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 6, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
Sorry I disagree completely with Angel. I have LONG and THICK hair that usually takes 20-25 minutes to dry and not completely. Using this brush I was finished in about 10 minutes. My hair was silky, smooth and shiny.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 5, 2013, 2:14 p.m.
Just as long as with my normal brush. I couldn't get it through more than a one inch section of my thick hair at a time. Not good for me.

Join Now