Michelle R.
Hagerstown, MD
I have extremely fine hair and although this product interests me I am afraid it will make my hair be fly away and loaded with static. Has anyone with fine hair tried it? Also can anyone tell me how you clean it? It seems like it would get dirty quickly.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
3 years, 9 months ago
The way the brush is made the sponge like middle will not dirty. Also for effect every time you use it or after a use, pat the back of the brush.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Morgantown, WV
4 years ago
I have thick hair, but my hair is really long. It actually tamed my flyaways. Give it a try!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
College Station, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
Use mouse to help make your hair more heavy and avoid fly aways.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
Waukesha, WI
4 years, 7 months ago
I have baby fine hair, and yea it does work when my hair is wet, but as it dries it does get a little static in my hair.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Hammond, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
I found that it did just the opposite. It greatly calmed my fly-away issue! I clean it after every use but that's just a habit I have with all brushes. I put mine is a sterilizing solution and let it dry overnight. I haven't needed to do much more than that..
Ramya R.
Ramya R.
Redmond, WA
4 years, 8 months ago
No static whatsoever! Like I mentioned in my review, You have got to brush your hair intermittently until it dries up..let the brush breathe and dry up before you make it wet again!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Ogden, UT
4 years, 8 months ago
My hair is also fine, and with the dry Utah air, I am usually a big static ball but this brush seems to do the opposite and helps tame my mane. I haven't had to clean mine yet, but you just rub shampoo into it and rinse. :)
Elba C.
Elba C.
Ontario, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
I find it actually does the opposite
Alysson H.
Alysson H.
Temple, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
This brush is actually easier to clean than a regular brush and I find that it pulls out less hair. It's great on any hair type I have thin hair and long and it works great on mine.
Alex M.
Alex M.
Yorkville, IL
4 years, 9 months ago
Doesn't create static, but static wouldn't be indicated by a brush. Static is caused by the absence of oils in your hair. Try a styling oil before blow drying