Hagerstown, MD

I have extremely fine hair and although this product interests me I am afraid it will make my hair be fly away and loaded with static. Has anyone with fine hair tried it? Also can anyone tell me how you clean it? It seems like it would get dirty quickly.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Jan. 29, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
The way the brush is made the sponge like middle will not dirty. Also for effect every time you use it or after a use, pat the back of the brush.
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Oct. 19, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
I have thick hair, but my hair is really long. It actually tamed my flyaways. Give it a try!
Tracey H.
Tracey H.
April 28, 2013, 1:47 a.m.
Use mouse to help make your hair more heavy and avoid fly aways.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
April 1, 2013, 6:44 p.m.
I have baby fine hair, and yea it does work when my hair is wet, but as it dries it does get a little static in my hair.
Megan H.
Megan H.
March 20, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
I found that it did just the opposite. It greatly calmed my fly-away issue! I clean it after every use but that's just a habit I have with all brushes. I put mine is a sterilizing solution and let it dry overnight. I haven't needed to do much more than that..
March 7, 2013, 3:19 p.m.
No static whatsoever! Like I mentioned in my review, You have got to brush your hair intermittently until it dries up..let the brush breathe and dry up before you make it wet again!
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
March 4, 2013, 7:22 p.m.
My hair is also fine, and with the dry Utah air, I am usually a big static ball but this brush seems to do the opposite and helps tame my mane. I haven't had to clean mine yet, but you just rub shampoo into it and rinse. :)
Elba C.
Elba C.
Feb. 26, 2013, 7:53 a.m.
I find it actually does the opposite
Alysson H.
Alysson H.
Feb. 14, 2013, 7:03 a.m.
This brush is actually easier to clean than a regular brush and I find that it pulls out less hair. It's great on any hair type I have thin hair and long and it works great on mine.
Alex M.
Feb. 12, 2013, 10:46 a.m.
Doesn't create static, but static wouldn't be indicated by a brush. Static is caused by the absence of oils in your hair. Try a styling oil before blow drying
Alex M.
Feb. 12, 2013, 10:46 a.m.
Jan. 22, 2013, 8:29 a.m.
No static whatsoever... i have very fine hair too :) just wash it with shampoo and blow dry it :) as simple as that... dries soon.. n doesn't get very dirty ;)
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 21, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
I have fine hair and it didn't give me static; however, it didn't help me add body or volume during my blowdry. It kept my hair pretty flat. It is easy to clean with a little soap and water. Let sit to dry and hit it with the blow dryer to fluff it up.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Jan. 15, 2013, 5:42 a.m.
I also have fine hair. I towel dryed my hair a bit before starting. I did not see fly aways. I also rinsed the brush with warm water and blow dryed it.
Cindy B.
Cindy B.
Jan. 13, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
My hair is fine and I use this brush all the time. I haven't had any static yet. Also, you can wash the brush with shampoo and blow it dry for a few minutes and then leave it to air dry the rest of the way.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Jan. 11, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
My hair is very fine and past the middle of my back! This brush has not caused any static and has actually made my hair get less tangled throughout the day. I cleaned it by just pulling the hair off like I do with any brush and it came right off. Looked brand new!!
Alyza T.
Alyza T.
Jan. 11, 2013, 10:15 a.m.
SO, I also have fine hair and when I first used it I was worried about the same thing. I was pleasently surprised after using it because it made my hair crazy soft no static. But if you do have static just put lotion on your hands and then run them through your hair. As for cleaning it all your supposed to do is run it through water and let it air dry.
Jan. 10, 2013, 7:34 a.m.
I have the paddle version of this brush. I have fine hair as well and I don't have any issues with it giving me flyaways. You wash it every few uses with shampoo and then sit it on its bristles to let it dry. This not only cleans it but it also rejuvinates the microfiber clothes. It also has a protector on it from germs, but you still have to wash them with shampoo like i said. It has instructions on the back of the package, also on the website.
Jan. 10, 2013, 5:21 a.m.
I have very fine long hair (half way down my back) and i have one of these brushes. I always brush my hair when wet, so obviously its not staticky at all then. Mid day when my hair is dry and i use the brush, i don't have any static from it. Also, your just supposed to let it air dry :)
Jan. 10, 2013, 5:21 a.m.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Jan. 7, 2013, 7:17 p.m.
I have really fine hair, and I have no problem with it...I have not had any more flyaways than normal, and the hairspray idea seems like it would be good, as I do that with my combs, but then you would have to wash it more often...but, it does tell you that you can shampoo it, and also to keep it up, to just give it a little tap after using it & a blast from your blow dryer to keep it up...wash periodically by rinsing it or shampooing it, depends on how often you use it & with what products...
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 6, 2013, 8:26 a.m.
I don't have fine hair, I'm completely opposite with very thick hair. It did not create any static for me. As for cleaning, I just set it down after use and later after it dried I just fluff the microfiber bristles a bit.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Jan. 3, 2013, 1:55 p.m.
I have thick hair, but I find that brushes like these do pull on your hair a lot, and they get pretty dirty. They're not very effective in my opinion.
Bao V.
Bao V.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:03 a.m.
It does give static and I myself is still trying to find a way to use it and clean it...
Alana H.
Alana H.
Jan. 2, 2013, 7:19 a.m.
I have SUPER fine hair and there was no problem with static at all. For cleaning, the package says to just use a comb and air dry it or use a hairdryer for a few seconds. I haven't used mine long enough to see how well that works though.
Alacia G.
Alacia G.
Jan. 1, 2013, 4:52 p.m.
There is no static with my fine hair, but cleaning it is annoying and time consuming
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:52 p.m.
As far as how to clean it, there are actually instructions on the back of the package for this.
Dec. 30, 2012, 5:52 p.m.
I have long very fine hair as well and this doesn't cause static when you use it on dry hair. Static electricity also has a lot to do with the air in your environment, so if it does cause static for you, just spritz your hair with a product or water and it should be fine
Zoe L.
Zoe L.
Dec. 30, 2012, 11:01 a.m.
I have long fine hair and it doesn't cause any static at all. It's easy to pull the hair out and it dries on its own.
Tami L.
Tami L.
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:40 p.m.
I have long fine hair. It didn't give me static. It made my hair feel smooth and sleek.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Dec. 27, 2012, 1:39 p.m.
It does not give me fly aways or static. It has directions on how to clean it as well. It can be rinses and even deeper cleaned with shampoo. It is easy to keep clean and doesn't seem to build up quickly even when I have product in my hair. Just give it a try, I think you will be very happy with the purchase.
Marisa C.
Marisa C.
Dec. 17, 2012, 12:51 p.m.
It depends mostly on your hair type. I personally never receive split ends from it, but I do towel dry a little bit before using it. Just rinse it under cold water, it cleans itself off right away
Lizeth H.
Lizeth H.
Dec. 12, 2012, 9:09 p.m.
It all depends of how long you brush it, but i would recommend using a dry shampoo while doing it
Yuly M.
Yuly M.
Dec. 7, 2012, 5:11 a.m.
You can hair spray it lightly before brushing it (:

Join Now