Christyle G.
Christyle G.

How do you feel about the design of the Brush? I get grossed out easily and this brush makes me feel like it would be a good place for bacteria to live.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
March 14, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
You know, i never really thought about that. i don't remember reading it but did it tell you if you should clean it after every use? I never really rinse mine because i never have time!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Feb. 2, 2013, 9:59 p.m.
I don't think bacteria is a problem. Clean it consistently if you're still concerned. But if you're not the type of person who immediately cleans your brushes and if you have super long hair...so if you're like me, then I have to tell you that hair strands will tangle with the microfiber bristles. That's what happened to mine, and it takes a little longer to clean.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Jan. 15, 2013, 2:36 p.m.
I have no problem with the design of the brush, I actually prefer it to a paddle brush. The microfiber is actually antimicrobial, so you don't have to worry about bacteria. If you are still worried, they recommend washing it with shampoo and either air drying it or drying it with your hair dryer.
Erin M.
Erin M.
Jan. 7, 2013, 7:26 p.m.
No, I don't think bacteria will be an issue...just don't keep it in a dark cupbord or drawer, and after using it, follow the directions on the back of the package for keeping it up & keeping it clean...
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
Jan. 6, 2013, 5:51 p.m.
I clean the brush completely after i use it just so no bacteria gets in it. usually i just let it sit in scolding hot water & some soap & a little bit of peroxide!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Jan. 6, 2013, 8:31 a.m.
I LOVE the design of the brush, it's so easy to handle and grip. As for bacteria? You are using it on clean hair! The microfiber is exactly like microfiber cloths I use for cleaning. All that is needed is to run it under warm water and if you are really concerned a little gentle soap but rinse THOROUGHLY!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Jan. 4, 2013, 2:52 p.m.
The design of the brush is nice. I would recommend rinsing is with clean warm water and drying it with your blow dryer to prevent bacteria growth. Thats what i do with mine.

Join Now