Andrea W.
Nesconset, NY
Do you use this brush to blow dry hair as well? The material inside looks like it would get funky after awhile anyone have experience with it long term?
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Frankfort, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
I ONLY use it to dry hair, not as my daily use brush. The microfiber is easy to clean with warm water and if you are really worried, a gentle soap and rinse completely.
goderich
4 years, 10 months ago
I have used it and it wont smell bad if you keep it clean and dry it after your done, you can use to blow dry the brush seems to dry from the blow dryer heat anyways
goderich
Marcia A.
Marcia A.
Upland, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Mine doesn't have a smell but a light scent of my conditioner
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Elkhorn, WI
4 years, 10 months ago
Personally, I only use it for the fird two-thirds of the blow dry process, but think of it like a shammy towel (ya know, what people dry their cars off with). While I don't have extended experience with the brush, I've used shammy towels for long periods of time and haven't noticed them getting funky at all!
Serena G.
Serena G.
Macomb, MI
4 years, 10 months ago
I've used this brush about 15 times now and it tends to airdry on its own pretty quick. I have also used it with a blow dryer which might help with long term use. It helps dry the brush at a quicker rate.