Add a Photo

By GOODY
#12 in Hairbrushes & Combs

This product has been discontinued.

See similar products.

Photos (54)
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
San Antonio, TX

The good thing is that this brush does its job of drying your hair and it also reduced frizz! The bad (not actually bad just a little work) thing is taking proper care of it. On the packaging it says to shampoo it with your regular shampoo and lay it upside down to dry. It was a little hard to keep up with it so i eventually went back to the brush i was using before.
amber f.
amber f.
Indianapolis, IN

I have long thick hair that takes forever to dry. I let my hair sit in a towel for a bit to remove majority of the excess water and that takes less effort than running this brush through a couple times. Yes it removes excess water but it doesn't dry your hair just makes sure it doesn't drip. It didn't save me any time at all. but this is a good concept...
Rapunzel H.
Rapunzel H.
Hollister, CA

Eh. I got this from a gift basket and at first I thought it was cheap. It really isn't; just looks weird. It's supposed to dry your hair by wiping them dry but I'm not sure it really works. I still use it when I need to dry my hair real fast and maybe it does work or not, but if I don't notice it then maybe it doesn't really make a difference.
Reva B.
Reva B.
Colorado Springs, CO

Using with a hair dryer works good too in fact I have found that if your hair is shoulder length or shorter it works best! Now that my hair has gotten so long it doesn't work like it used to! :( so I handed it down to my sister. I still highly recommend it because it saves time when drying! ;)
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Las Vegas, NV

When my hair was longer (I have a pixie cut now, it used to be shoulder-length), I used this brush every day to dry it. It dried it quick with no tangles. My only gripe is that my super-shedding clogged up the brush quickly, making the cloth fingers ineffectual.
Andi C.
Andi C.

I'm not really a fan of this brush, unfortunately. My hair is quite long and fine, and I didn't find that this dried my hair at all. The bristles are also quite stiff, so I found it uncomfortable to simply brush my hair. I wouldn't recommend this :(
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

My hair is shoulder length and I felt like it pulled and tugged on my hair so much and more so worse when it was wet. Maybe would work better for shorter hair, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Julie R.
Julie R.
Long Beach, NY

I'm 50/50 on this brush...in hindsight its a great concept but it does end there. Maybe there's a learning curve to the brush, it does take time off my drying but its just a lot of getting used to.
johannah S.
johannah S.

Awesome brush that removes excess water out my hair but doesn't dry your hair. I love how great this works
Cristina T.
Cristina T.

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.I have yet to try the round one, but I received the paddle one in my first ever influenster box several years ago and absolutely love it!!! I have mid length straight thick hair that takes forever to blow dry. With this brush, it cuts my drying time in half and I can actually wash my hair in the mornings now before work and still have enough time to get ready instead of the night before.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Hagerstown, MD

I have extremely fine hair and although this product interests me I am afraid it will make my hair be fly away and loaded with static. Has anyone with fine hair tried it? Also can anyone tell me how you clean it? It seems like it would get dirty quickly.
Hong H.
Hong H.
Pomona, CA

Has anyone used this after a long time? If you have does it smell due to the water?
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ

Does your hair slide easily through this?
Gaby R.
Gaby R.

Is this brush good for thick hair?
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Do you think my hair would get tangled in the bristles? That's the number one reason I don't comb my hair very often is because it always gets caught in the bristles and I usually have to cut it out with scissors....