Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Brush

Add Picture
HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
Christina T.

1 influenster found this helpful

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.I have yet to try the round one, but I received the paddle one in my first ever influenster box several years ago and absolutely love it!!! I have mid length straight thick hair that takes forever to blow dry. With this brush, it cuts my drying time in half and I can actually wash my hair in the mornings now before work and still have enough time to get ready instead of the night before.

Reva B.

1 influenster found this helpful

Using with a hair dryer works good too in fact I have found that if your hair is shoulder length or shorter it works best! Now that my hair has gotten so long it doesn't work like it used to! :( so I handed it down to my sister. I still highly recommend it because it saves time when drying! ;)

Amanda R.

It's one of my favorite hair brushes I love that it's half round and it doesn't snarl your hair. Infact it helps takes the snarls out after you shower and it also has the microfiber cloths that help dry your hair this is a great hair brush I only wish the plastic bristles were made so it didn't get ruin by the heat from the blow dryer. I know it says don't use it with the blow dryer on the package but I couldn't restist after all I did get it for free to test it out and II do love the hair brush after a year of my voxbox I am still using my hair brush. 5 out of 5 stars just keep it away from the blow dryer.

Celeste C.

The good thing is that this brush does its job of drying your hair and it also reduced frizz! The bad (not actually bad just a little work) thing is taking proper care of it. On the packaging it says to shampoo it with your regular shampoo and lay it upside down to dry. It was a little hard to keep up with it so i eventually went back to the brush i was using before.

Layan S.

I love this brush, I bought one but it flung out of my hand and fell in the toilet. I'm going to buy another asap. While it didn't exactly remove that much excess water, I found it extremely comfortable to use and gentle on my hair. I use it even on dry hair, it's simply my go to brush and none of my other brushes can really compare!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
Sally P.
Sally P.

Will this brush work on a child's super fine curly hair?

1 answerMay 14 - 2016 - 9:31 a.m.
John L.
John L.

Is this a good brush for any hair or just a certain type of hair? What is the blue stuff and what does it do?

2 answersMay 12 - 2016 - 11:52 a.m.
Laura N.
Laura N.

does anyone elses hair get tangled in these

0 answersNov 30 - 2015 - 5:47 p.m.
mariah g.
mariah g.

Is this really quick drying?

1 answerJan 24 - 2015 - 2:18 a.m.
Brooke A.
Brooke A.

What does this brush do that other brushes don't do?

1 answerNov 25 - 2014 - 10:17 a.m.
Miriam Priscilla I.
Miriam Priscilla I.

does this brush minimize frizz?

1 answerOct 22 - 2014 - 3:52 a.m.
ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now