Add a Photo

Photos (54)
Anna K.
Anna K.
Huntingtown, MD

My hair is shoulder length and I felt like it pulled and tugged on my hair so much and more so worse when it was wet. Maybe would work better for shorter hair, but I will definitely not be repurchasing.
Reva B.
Reva B.
Colorado Springs, CO

Using with a hair dryer works good too in fact I have found that if your hair is shoulder length or shorter it works best! Now that my hair has gotten so long it doesn't work like it used to! :( so I handed it down to my sister. I still highly recommend it because it saves time when drying! ;)
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
San Antonio, TX

The good thing is that this brush does its job of drying your hair and it also reduced frizz! The bad (not actually bad just a little work) thing is taking proper care of it. On the packaging it says to shampoo it with your regular shampoo and lay it upside down to dry. It was a little hard to keep up with it so i eventually went back to the brush i was using before.
Christina T.
Christina T.
Miami, Florida

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.I have yet to try the round one, but I received the paddle one in my first ever influenster box several years ago and absolutely love it!!! I have mid length straight thick hair that takes forever to blow dry. With this brush, it cuts my drying time in half and I can actually wash my hair in the mornings now before work and still have enough time to get ready instead of the night before.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Las Vegas, Nv

When my hair was longer (I have a pixie cut now, it used to be shoulder-length), I used this brush every day to dry it. It dried it quick with no tangles. My only gripe is that my super-shedding clogged up the brush quickly, making the cloth fingers ineffectual.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI

It's one of my favorite hair brushes I love that it's half round and it doesn't snarl your hair. Infact it helps takes the snarls out after you shower and it also has the microfiber cloths that help dry your hair this is a great hair brush I only wish the plastic bristles were made so it didn't get ruin by the heat from the blow dryer. I know it says don't use it with the blow dryer on the package but I couldn't restist after all I did get it for free to test it out and II do love the hair brush after a year of my voxbox I am still using my hair brush. 5 out of 5 stars just keep it away from the blow dryer.
Layan S.
Layan S.
Birmingham, MI

I love this brush, I bought one but it flung out of my hand and fell in the toilet. I'm going to buy another asap. While it didn't exactly remove that much excess water, I found it extremely comfortable to use and gentle on my hair. I use it even on dry hair, it's simply my go to brush and none of my other brushes can really compare!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Vestavia, AL

I have really long hair and I really try to take my best care of it. I do not like to dry my hair. This brush has been a saving grace. It absorbs a good bit of water and really helps my hair air try faster (:
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN

Usually I wait to air dry my air and I tried this brush before a night of going out and it cut the drying time in half.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Acushnet, MA

I don't like this product Not at all and I don't feel like it makes it dry and quicker. I also find this hard to clean and has to much towel inside of it. The worst part is after my dog pulled some of the towel out of it I discover that the dampness in it was making it gross underneath the part you can't see.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Hagerstown, MD

I have extremely fine hair and although this product interests me I am afraid it will make my hair be fly away and loaded with static. Has anyone with fine hair tried it? Also can anyone tell me how you clean it? It seems like it would get dirty quickly.
Jan. 29, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
The way the brush is made the sponge like middle will not dirty. Also for effect every time you use it or after a use, pat the back of the brush.
Hong H.
Hong H.
Pomona, CA

Has anyone used this after a long time? If you have does it smell due to the water?
Jan. 29, 2014, 2:25 p.m.
There is never a smell with the way the brush is made!
Libby H.
Libby H.
Phoenix, AZ

Does your hair slide easily through this?
Chakeya G.
Chakeya G.
Dec. 27, 2012, 5:36 p.m.
yes my hair slides pretty well through this brush. and it actually helps detangle my hair pretty well also
Gaby R.
Gaby R.

Is this brush good for thick hair?
Lisa Y.
Lisa Y.
Dec. 25, 2012, 1:36 p.m.
I have thick hair and it normally takes super long to dry, but this brush helped in quickening the process of how long it takes for it to dry.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
North Vancouver

Do you think my hair would get tangled in the bristles? That's the number one reason I don't comb my hair very often is because it always gets caught in the bristles and I usually have to cut it out with scissors....
Cassandra A.
Cassandra A.
Jan. 8, 2013, 7:11 p.m.
if you start from the bottom and work your way up it should be okay. if you need extra help try a detangler before you brush.

Join Now