Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Brush

The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.

Easy to clean? Does it help with your hair with efficiency? Hair breakage percentage? Is the product durable? How long have you used?
ela é linda eu quero
Start your review of Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Jolene E.
Worth, IL
I have curly hair so it is very rare that I run my hair through a brush. Howiever, it did absorb a decent amount of water in my hair. At the same time, I found that the towel part does become extremely used and it makes it difficult to clean out left over hair from the brush. I actually found that this brush works rather nicely for blow drying my bangs, which is something I would not have expected whatsoever.
Priscilla N.
Portland, OR
I was really excited to see this was in my V BOX. Ive seen it before and needed a brush badly. My first thought was that it would help with the drying process and I really don't think it does. Seems like just another standard brush.
Icar M.
San Jose, CA
I use it every after shower, it doesn't really dry your hair but the microfiber helps absorb water and makes drying of hair faster. For a mom with a toddler my tendency is to always be in ponytales and using this brush has sped up my time to dry my hair
Valarie S.
Eagle, ID
I have used my Goody brush for years. It is the perfect size. It has lasted years and been through a lot with me :) I definitely would recommend the Goody brand to my friends and family. The price is worth the product.
Venus L.
Auburn, WA
I personally did not like this goody brush and I was very disappointed because I love all of goodt products and this one just did not help my hair kept getting tangled in it and kept ripping out my hair it's just really hard to use on wigs so I don't know and I definitely want to use this on my real hair with just kinky so yeah I just not my favorite.
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
I love a round brush. This brush gets the job done. I use it when I blow dry my hair and it's great for a blow out. Its affordable.
Clara H.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great tool if you have lots of hair. It cuts down my blow dry time in half, it also helps with the styling so I hardly need to use my flat iron
Erica D.
Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Brush is a great brush to have, you can use it on dry or damp hair. I usually replace my Goody QuikStyle Half-Round Brush every 4 months and they are also easy to clean. And I also recommend using this brush because it is economically priced.
Deb K.
Good brush to style and blow dry with. Makes soft curls that hold well plus helps hair to be softer and sleeker.
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
I love a round brush! This is a good, affordable version. It isn't a complete one which may be easier for some to use. It helped create a nice lift in my roots when I blow-dry  for a more voluminous look. The brush is well made. I feel like it will last for a long time, and the bristles don't tangle my hair during the blow drying process.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...