influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Melanie F.
  • With this brush, it cuts my drying time in half and I can actually wash my hair in the mornings now before work and still have enough time to get ready instead of the night before. in 85 reviews.

• Rosalinda D.
  • I bought this item because I have really thick hair and thought that this brush might save me some heat damage from having to blow dry my hair for so long but it really didn't dry it that much. in 72 reviews.

• Kelsey H.
  • It's not a miracle brush and it doesn't completely dry your hair, but it does take out some excess water to help blow drying your hair go by faster. in 66 reviews.

• Emely J.
  • Definitely cuts down on my blow drying time, but it makes my hair frizzy so I always need to use a flat iron afterwards in 54 reviews.

• Sarah P.
  • I'm really bad at blow drying my hair straight , but this helps a bit because my hair is like a sponge and it stays wet forever. in 46 reviews.

• The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jenny H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this in my mega voxbox and I have to say it is probably the best hairbrush I've ever had. I have extremely thick long hair, that is prone to flyaways. This brush made it easily through my thick hair, it did a good job of smoothing it down and making it shiny. I'd give it an A+ if I could. Thanks Influenster!

Erica G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use this after the shower and I have thick very fine hair. I have notice after one once that it does help untangle hair and with the blow dyer the drying speed is brought up. The brush also works well for dry hair does not leave a static look to the hair.

Kelly P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brush! I quit using my old brush and exclusively use this one now. It helps get excess water out of my hair after showers and leaves it silky smooth the rest of the time.

Randi H.

1 influenster found this helpful

i absolutely love this brush! i bought this one after receiving the paddle brush version compliments of influenster themself!

Pamela P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brush cause I don't blow dry my hair so it helps get alot of the water out so my hair can dry alot faster.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    mariah g.
    mariah g.

Is this really quick drying?

1 answerJan 24 - 2015 - 2:18 a.m.
    Brooke A.
    Brooke A.

What does this brush do that other brushes don't do?

1 answerNov 25 - 2014 - 10:17 a.m.
    Miriam Priscilla I.
    Miriam Priscilla I.

does this brush minimize frizz?

1 answerOct 22 - 2014 - 3:52 a.m.
    Agnes D.
    Agnes D.

Is this brush work well?

3 answersOct 10 - 2014 - 8:47 p.m.
    Emily S.
    Emily S.

Does this actually work as well as they claim?

2 answersOct 08 - 2014 - 11:26 p.m.
    Miranda M.
    Miranda M.

Dose this brush work

1 answerOct 04 - 2014 - 10:18 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now