Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • Usually I wait to air dry my air and I tried this brush before a night of going out and it cut the drying time in half. in 85 reviews.

• I bought one for my mom-she has naturally super thick hair and likes paddle brushes, so we will see what she thinks. in 72 reviews.

• It gets rid of some of the excess water after swimming or a shower, and it brushes through unwanted tangles and knots. in 66 reviews.

• I love this brush cause I don't blow dry my hair so it helps get alot of the water out so my hair can dry alot faster. in 54 reviews.

• Definitely cuts down on my blow drying time, have to change brushes halfway thru though because it makes my hair frizzy in 46 reviews.

• The GOODY® QUIKSTYLE™ Half Round brush works like a towel and brush in one. The super absorbent microfiber (and antimicrobial) removes 30% of water from wet hair to help speed your drying time! You can effortlessly detangle right out of the shower and continue using it while you blow dry and style! The unique Half-Round Shape is great for adding body to your blowout.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jenny H.
    Jenny H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I received this in my mega voxbox and I have to say it is probably the best hairbrush I've ever had. I have extremely thick long hair, that is prone to flyaways. This brush made it easily through my thick hair, it did a good job of smoothing it down and making it shiny. I'd give it an A+ if I could. Thanks Influenster!

Erica G.
    Erica G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I use this after the shower and I have thick very fine hair. I have notice after one once that it does help untangle hair and with the blow dyer the drying speed is brought up. The brush also works well for dry hair does not leave a static look to the hair.

Kelly P.
    Kelly P.

1 influenster found this helpful

I love this brush! I quit using my old brush and exclusively use this one now. It helps get excess water out of my hair after showers and leaves it silky smooth the rest of the time.

Randi H.
    Randi H.

1 influenster found this helpful

i absolutely love this brush! i bought this one after receiving the paddle brush version compliments of influenster themself!

Pamela P.
    Pamela P.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    mariah g.
    mariah g.

Is this really quick drying?

1 answer Jan 24 - 2015 - 2:18 a.m.
    Brooke A.
    Brooke A.

What does this brush do that other brushes don't do?

1 answer Nov 25 - 2014 - 10:17 a.m.
    Miriam Priscilla I.
    Miriam Priscilla I.

does this brush minimize frizz?

1 answer Oct 22 - 2014 - 3:52 a.m.
    Agnes D.
    Agnes D.

Is this brush work well?

3 answers Oct 10 - 2014 - 8:47 p.m.
    Emily S.
    Emily S.

Does this actually work as well as they claim?

2 answers Oct 08 - 2014 - 11:26 p.m.
    Miranda M.
    Miranda M.

Dose this brush work

1 answer Oct 04 - 2014 - 10:18 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION