Goody QuickStyle Water Wicking Comb uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY GOODY

For all hair types. reduces water by 20% to dry faster. 2 rows of teeth. go from wet to beautifully styled hair faster than ever before. water wicking blade removes water with every stroke. detangling comb - two rows of offset teeth detangle while wicking water from hair. convenient hook for hanging in the shower *In laboratory testing, the comb removed an average 20% of water from hair. Results vary based on usage. see more...

• Has anyone tried this after going to the pool? It could e...1 Answers
  • What makes this comb so different from the rest, does it ...1 Answers
Rachel K.
This is a comb that I keep in my shower to comb my conditioner through my hair to make sure that it's evenly disbursed. It has the handy hook on it so when your not using it, you can just hang it over your shower head. Everyone in my family uses one of these. I have backups on hand because I think this comb makes such a difference in making sure all of your hair is conditioned. I have long, thick hair so it can be a pain without the comb.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
I've had this comb for a while and I grab for it when I get out the shower! It untangles my hair and allows it to dry faster! It holds up well and is very sturdy without being uncomfortable on my scalp!
Ashley S.
It's an awesome tool to dispense conditioner evenly throughout your hair while in the shower also when applying leave in conditioner to towel dried hair
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
I had this comb handy in my purse. It was a windy day and I usef this with some detangler spray to keep our hair down!
Nicole F.
I hang this on our shower! I allows me to gently comb conditioner through my hair with ease. My daughters and I love !
Jennifer B.
Raleigh, NC
Basic grooming tool that everyone should have one of. Perfect for using right after a shower to detangle your hair.
Erica D.
Great for that post shower combing. Teeth are wide enough to keep curls from separating but also removing tangles.
Faith N.
This comb is okay. Nothing fancy while it works with my kinky curly hair.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
I got this because I needed a big teeth de-tangling comb, found this one and I love it. The handy hook is great for placing in the shower, I use it when I step out so all the water that falls from my hair just falls into the shower.
Emily M.
I leave this comb in my shower. I like how it's pretty much 2 comb in one. It gives double action. It does a good job at de tangling wet hair. I also bring it to the beach.
Sharon R.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
What makes this comb so different from the rest, does it really work?
Karin B.
Has anyone tried this after going to the pool? It could easily become an essential in my pool bag if it really works.