BY GOODY

Hair accessories that really hold! Goody Slide Proof accessories are infused with Slide-Proof technology to provide a secure hold without sacrificng style. Be confident that your accessories will not roll, slide, or fall out of your hair, no matter what! Keep your hairstyle in place with Goody Slide-Proof headwraps. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I literally wear these everyday! They're cheap but the quality is awesome! They keep my hair out of my face while I clean, work out and even sleep! I love these!
fabiola a.
So my hair is very straight and smooth and its hard to keep it back but with these my hair stays and the headwrap doesn't move which i love so yes 5 stars !
Rochelle E.
Massillon, OH
These are the best thin headbands I have ever purchased.
The rubbery material keeps your hair in place when you are moving around a lot
Naomi A.
Allendale, SC
It works well, but don't stretch it too much. I have really puffy, natural African American hair, but it lasts for a while.
Kristine P.
Glendale, AZ
I wear my hair up almost every day, I bought these and they're the best hair bands I've ever had
Shaylene K.
Aside for the rubber part occasionally getting caught in my hair, these headbands are awesome! My hair is medium and i have lots of soft, short fly aways but these headbands hold everything back, they are great for a bad hair day, work out or just a quick fix for a ponytail.
Laura-Eugenia L.
Quetzaltenango, Quetzaltenango
Me gusta porque no jalan de mi cabello, lo recogen fácilmente y me gusta su sencillez además de ser muy útiles