BY GOODY

Hair accessories that really hold! Goody Slide Proof accessories are infused with Slide-Proof technology to provide a secure hold without sacrificng style. Be confident that your accessories will not roll, slide, or fall out of your hair, no matter what! Keep your hairstyle in place with Goody Slide-Proof headwraps. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I use the rubber bands that are slide proof and they are great and they hold great until the little black silicone part starts getting caught in your hair. I stopped using these... I have thick hair so they could have been the problem.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
There is just something about these multi strand bands I like allot they seem like they can just hold more and are keeping your hair secure enough that you won't have to worry at all about it too :)
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
THESE ARE GREAT... they stay in your hair and don't move! when you on the go and exercising these stay put. they are awesome for holding hair back out of your face
Tessa P.
Tessa P.
Jonesville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy these a lot! I love them because with my short hair, a lot of head bands slip off, not these! The grip helps tremendously. A need for anyone who is on the go!
Naomi A.
Naomi A.
Allendale, SC
It works well, but don't stretch it too much. I have really puffy, natural African American hair, but it lasts for a while.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
So my hair is very straight and smooth and its hard to keep it back but with these my hair stays and the headwrap doesn't move which i love so yes 5 stars !
Gina R.
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these. They stay in my fine hair well and dont slip. One thing that is a bit annoying, is that once they get a bit stretched out, they are done. No more keeping my hair in place, they slip and slide everywhere. But when they work they work really well. Once they get too stretched I use them as giant hair-ties for my monster top buns. So I get use out of them either way.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Mc Donald, TN
I literally wear these everyday! They're cheap but the quality is awesome! They keep my hair out of my face while I clean, work out and even sleep! I love these!
Sade D.
Sade D.
Macon, GA
These are great for all purpose use. they are easy to use and gentle to your hair. it's not like a typical rubber band that will bring you hair out, they are durable and great for different pony styles or for a headband for a down hair style type of day.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
West Linn, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for when I am working out, cleaning and yardwork to keep my hair out of my face. They do slip back which bugs me but other brands do that to me too. Great price.