BY GOODY

Hair accessories that really hold! Goody Slide Proof accessories are infused with Slide-Proof technology to provide a secure hold without sacrificng style. Be confident that your accessories will not roll, slide, or fall out of your hair, no matter what! Keep your hairstyle in place with Goody Slide-Proof headwraps. see more...

Pamela M.
NEW WINDSOR, NY
With my stick straight hair, I think I've tried almost anything that says "slide proof" and have been consistently disappointed with most products. These worked really, really well but broke after a few weeks of use. I wish they were made thicker or out of metal coated in the plastic. Value pricing, multi colors and available at most stores where hair things are sold so they're easy to replace.
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
I use these to pin my hair back while doing my makeup adn bought them at Target. They serve their purpose but I wouldn't say they're amazing. My hair is pretty thin so if your hair is thicker you might need a bigger size. I do recommend these though, they're great.
oily S.
Tustin, CA
I always carry this with me because some time at work I need some thing to pull my hair back, it so helpful, it holds well and doesn't break fast I that it well and I'm so impress!!
I love the hair clips they are perfect for pulling up lose hair that won't stay in a ponytail or just clipping a side braid in and they're cute and fashionable
Holly S.
Abington , PA
These products are great! They're my favorite to use when washing my face or doing a face mask and putting my hair/bangs out of my face. Perfect!
Dee J.
Love the mini claw clips. You can put up small sections of hair for hair styles or for when you are flat ironing, curling, whatever.
Brianna O.
Winter Garden, FL
Cheap and cute, good for thin and thick hair, not really for up dos but half up dos, especially for thick hair
Mariana M.
I live in Goody brand hair accessories! They always keep my hair in place with or without any product.
Laura P.
Huntsville , Alabama
I use these on a regular basis to pull my hair out of mg face..they grip well and stay in place all day..

back