BY GOODY

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Jaime G.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have cut my family's hair for years now. 6 kids and a husband...that gets expensive at a salon. Which is why I decided to learn how to cut hair myself. I have always relied on shears made by Goody, because they are cheap, easy to find, and they get the job done. They do a great job...my kids have wanted to experience the salon a few times....but they always end up coming back to me in the end.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
I'm not a professional by any means but I use Goody brand shears to cut my son's hair and they work fine. My biggest complaint is that sometimes when I'm cutting a thick chunk of hair it pushes the hairs to the tip of the shear rather than cutting it evenly where I want it.