BY GOODY

Dress up your look from the gym to the office with Goody's cute, yet comfortable headwraps. Goody Ouchless hair wraps are a great way to gently pull hair back without snagging or pulling hair. see more...

Goody Products Inc. Ouchless V Stitch Headwraps, 3 pcs
  • "When I do flat iron my hair and it becomes really smooth and fine, it doesn't stay on as well." in 1 review
Keana C.
Lexington, KY
These work for me because my hair has a very rough texture. When I do flat iron my hair and it becomes really smooth and fine, it doesn't stay on as well. It really just depends on how your hair is, or if you wear it both ways which will work better. I use it to hold my hair back when I do my makeup or when I just feel like putting it up in a bun on some days!
Lynnsey R.
I love using these when I go to the gym. My only complaint is that they slip and slide more than I would like, but a few bobby pins usually fix the issue.
Lynore C.
They didn't stay on my head! They seemed to keep slipping off the back of my head! If anyone has this problem and found a product please let me know!!!
Kaitlyn B.
Somerset, KY
I don't recommend these at all. They don't stay in your hair well and it's always annoying having to refix them when they slide back on your head!
Chris H.
Sometimes these give me a review because they're so tight on my forehead, but it keeps all my baby hairs out of my face, so it's a must have item.
Carly P.
Glendale, AZ
I like these because they have that cotton feel but have cute colors and a slight design on them so it adds a little more to your outfit
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
I am known for my headbands, and have a ton of them. i like these. they do an OK job holding my hair back but i have thick, long hair.
Patricia B.
Sharon Hill, PA
I bought these for my daughter and they look good on, this I can state. And, she has not complained about the fit of them to me.
Mindy H.
Goody makes great hair products! These head bands are extra stretchy and holds back your hair and stay in place.
Sarah T.
Atkins, IA
These headbands are very cute. Unfortunately, my hair is very thick and these just don't stay in place for me.