Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Tiebacks, Neutral Palette, 5 CT uploaded by Cristyann l.

BY GOODY

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Landi R.
Sturgis, SD
These are great in that they're much less damaging to my hair. In my hair I can't get as good of a hold as I might with traditional elastics. But if you're someone that is continually losing hair ties this probably isn't the best option since they come in much smaller packs.
Cristyann l.
bomoseen, VT
I got these hair ties for super cheap they are great i got a bunch because they work so good they keep my hair up they don't fall down i have super long hair and have the hardest time finding good hair ties that last and don't break or stretch out too much and that is exactly these i love them
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Goody Products are my go to when it comes to ouchless tiebacks. I love the Neutral Palette and how not only are they good on or for my hair styling needs, but they do not hurt my wrists while i let my hair down and carry them on my arm. I do recommend these to others.
Ashley H.
ATKINS, AR
I really like these. They do not leave the crease in my hair the way other hair ties too. They are priced reasonably as well.
Melissa S.
Love having neutral colors in these and love the fact that they damage my hair a lot less - also no snagging!
Mounira G.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be greatful to you. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to by from the internet and on The same time help the company promote GOOD NEWS.    Best Regards.Mounira
Jodi W.
Montreal, QC
I have several packs of these Ouchless Tiebacks in different colours. I usually wear one on my wrist in case I need to tie my hair back when I'm at work or out. I love that they don't catch or snag my hair, and they don't break or stretch out too quickly.
Lauren K.
Kingman, AZ
I have very thick hair and most hair ties either brake or can't hold up my hair. How stretchy and durable are they?