Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Thin Starry Nights Elastics, 47 CT

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave.

I always buy these hair ties but can only find them in black. I want the brownish shade or blonde does anyone know where I can purchase them??
Is this good for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Thin Starry Nights Elastics, 47 CT!
Paris, KY
I love these hair ties! I use them on my daughter's hair most of the time! These are my emergency go to ties when I don't have twisty ties for chip bags...instead I use the hair ties! Works out perfectly!
These are the best hair ties! They compliment my hair well. Good price for how easy I lose them! Only problem I have is one color will be really stretchy and another color will be very tight. Like they are made differently, so weird.
Sevierville, TN
These are my favorite hair bows to use. They don't pull out my hair at all & since they don't have the metal piece I don't have to worry about snapping my finger! I only buy these hair bows!
I honestly love these hair ties, perfect to store in my purse or in my desk office. They don't tangle my hair and it holds my hair tight. they aren't expensive. Hontestly i can get like 3 ring around my head and holds perfect. and they don't have the metal bars that pulls my hair.
Pittsburgh , PA
These hair elastic a are great! They really are ouchless and don't seem to damage hair. As a busy mom of three I often find myself throwing my hair up most days and these definitely make it fast and easy! Great prices too!!
Brighton, CO
These are the only brand of hair products I will use for myself or my kiddos. We LOVE these ponytail holders. They don't snap very easily, they are nice and thick, and I really like the wide variety of colors that they come in. My favorites have to be the pink/black/gray/brown ones. I just love this product!
Chicago , IL
The only brand of hair ties that i have ever bought! Hand down the best. they are affordable and they come in various colors for different color hair and of course in bright color for young children as well.
Forked River, NJ
These goody ouchless elastic are awesome!!!! When I go to the gym I put one of these in my hair and it works great! Stays in my hair the whole time without falling out! I highly recommend this product
Torrance, CA
These are always worth it! they don't pull out my hair and they come in different colors which is awesome. The best thing that I like about these is they don't break on you nothing is more annoying than being mid pony and BOOM it snaps!
Springfield, MO
I don't like these because they break easier and they don't hold up really thick hir for a ponytial. They could work for braids, but these are prone to stretch out.