Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Thin Starry Nights Elastics, 47 CT

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave.

I always buy these hair ties but can only find them in black. I want the brownish shade or blonde does anyone know where I can purchase them??
Is this good for thick hair?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Thin Starry Nights Elastics, 47 CT!
Louisville, KY
These are the only hair ties I will purchase! They are a million times better than any hair tie with a metal clip which can snag hair. These are great because they easily keep my thick hair in place and never get too stretched out. I also like that these do not snap easily unlike some other hair ties I have tried. Plus they come in multiple colors so you can have hair ties that match your hair color which is nice.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are great elastics or hair ties if you are looking for a product that is not going to snag or pull your hair. These are so much gentler on your hair than traditional metal clasp elastics, and I like that they are black so they blend in with my dark hair well. This is a really good value too, because I know I am always loosing a hair tie or two. They do need to be stretched out a bit before putting them in your hair, but they do not break easily, and are on the thicker side for a hair tie. I really love them and would definitely recommend them!
These are my go-to hair elastics that I use on a daily basis. They're easy to find, inexpensive, and match my hair color perfectly. they don't break easily either. The reason for the 4 vs 5 stars is that in general, these thin elastics (of any brand) can tend to tangle up your hair at times but compared to most thin elastics that are similar, these don't tangle the hair as much. These are perfect for daily wear!
I really like these hair holders. I really prefer the thick ones but these are cheaper at my Walmart. So I sometimes use 2 of them at a time but what I LOVE is that they don't pull my hair out when I go to remove it. I have recommended to others many times because like it says, it's OUCHLESS! Which is AWESOME!!
Ronceverte , WV
I love these hair bands. I have 3 girls and they are bought in bulk in our home. We always have them. My oldest loves these because they do not pull her hair and are easy to remove. They don't get stuck in your hair as easily as other products.
Carson City, MI
This is the only brand I purchase from now on since I tried it. They are available at a great price and a variety of colors. They also hold your hair very well and I love how stretchy they are. I a not a fan of hair ties that are difficult to stretch... those definitely fail to hold a ponytail.
Indianapolis, IN
I always have one of these hair things on my wrist! They work to hold my hair and don't leave a huge dent in it. I prefer the thin elastics to the super thick ones. If you have thick hair I would definitely recommend using more than one to prevent sliding.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Who doesn't use these like everyday? I always carry these around on my wrist. These are so gentle on your hair too. I never have any snags like us would with the metal ones! I will continue to purchase these. My favorite are the blonde ones to match my mane!
Bethesda, MD
ouchless Thin Nights Elastics is a great product, and good quality, I mostly use them for my sister, while making braids, the stay all day long in hair and does a great job keeping hair together, I love this product because you can trust is, and its for a every day use
Minneapolis, MN
I love these hair ties except I have strawberry blonde hair so. They work great for my thick hair very affordable! And I've bought them a couple of times because I lose them often or I brake one or over use it!