BY GOODY

Don't settle for less than the best! Each Goody Ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that's 10X more ponytails per elastic than the leading competitive brand. Goody Ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. Get beautiful style and hair with America's #1 elastics brand, Goody Ouchless. Visit goody.com for new products and hair styling tips. see more...

Amy A.
I always run out of these! These are the best hairties for all hair types because they come in many colors and stretch pretty far. They work great for my normal wavy hair. These are the best affordable hairties that I keep buying and buying again and again.
Alli B.
Evans City, PA
These hair ties are very durable and strong. However, they have a tendency to be to tight on your wrist. Also, your hair gets wrapped around the hair ties and gets pulled out. However, they do come in shades that very closely match most girl's natural color.
Carissa B.
New Canaan, CT
These work well for normal hair. For thin hair, get the thin ones. For thick hair, get the thick ones. I like the goody brand. You get what you pay for. Its good that there are multiple different colors. I recommend this to others. This product is good
Lacy H.
These inexpensive lifesavers have been a huge help to someone with thick hair like me. If you're are someone with really thick luscious, locks. I'm sure you're aware of the struggle to find a good quality hair accessory that won't break when you put your hair up. Fortunately, this product is not one of them. They'll hold your hair in place, they're affordable and you don't have to worry about breakage.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
My absolute all time favorite hair ties, for myself and my daughter! I love love love them! And the fact that they are thin and don't have the silver thing on the end that pulls your hair, is a huge plus! That's my favorite thing about these ones! And they're super cheap too! Gotta love that! :) you can't go wrong there!
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
Everyone should have some these on hand - throw them in your car, in your purse, in your other purse, in the pockets of your jackets. Someone will always need a pony tail holder and these do the trick. They are not great for keeping thick long hair up in a pony tail but there are perfect for more loose styles or shorter or thiner hair.
Karrin C.
Love these hair elastics they stay in place and they don't hurt the hair shaft going on nor coming off! To top it off there is no metal that can bend or break the hair shaft at awkward angles.
Cherise L.
Wolfforth, TX
I have always used the ouch less pony rain holders! They do not get caught in my thick hair! Love them! I usually use the thicker ones but these are just as good!
Ariel C.
Rayville, LA
I love goodys ouchless ponytails...I usually buy the thicker ones because I have this hair but the ouchless brand definitely gets caught in your hair less!
member-171421260
lasvegas
These things always break on me because of my hair it's so long and thick I wish they would make some for different types of hair it would be helpful