BeautyHairHair AccessoriesGoody
Products Inc Ouchless Shiny Mini Black Elastics, 50 CT

Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Shiny Mini Black Elastics, 50 CT

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave.

What hairstyle would you use these mini elastics for?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Shiny Mini Black Elastics, 50 CT!
Graziella B.
San Diego, CA
I love these small elastic bands when I want to create many braided looks. I did buy the clear one too and they do last a while before they lose their spring.
Sabrina S.
Palm Coast, FL
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Shiny Mini Black Elastics, 50 CT uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these ouchless elastics. They blend in great with my hair color. They don't tangle or pull hair. I use them on my hair, my wigs and my extensions. These are the only ones I use!
Gaby R.
Martinsburg, WV
Love these, great for when you are doing braids or styles that don't need a ton of hair to be held in one. They keep their shape and elasticity for a while. so you can reuse and don't need to replace very often. As I said, love them and would recommend!
Veronica S.
My favorite tiny elastic bands. I will normally use these for tiny braids or certain hair styles, and they rarely snap throughout the day. And if they’re new, they will not break. These last a really long time especially with the variety of sizes.
Megan M.
Burbank, CA
These are great mini elastics especially for detailed hair styles! They don’t snap easily but do stretch out so I don’t normally reuse them. They hold really tight without adding weight or bulk to your hair so I love creating designs them breaking them out of my hair.
Claire J.
My favorite little elastics for fine hair! I love being able to braid my hair but my standard hair ties are too thick and look bulky at the end of my fine braid. These are perfect! I love that they are cheap, too, so when I eventually lose them it's easy to replace.
Katrina R.
Lexington, NC
Love these. With my thin hair, they work great if I decide to braid my hair or put up in a half pony. No bulky hairtie to make it look like there's a knot.
Christina V.
My 6-year-old sister is obsessed with having her hair in an "Elsa" braid and these are the only hair ties she lets me use. They really are ouch-less and they stay in her hair all day!
Christiana S.
Brockway , PA
Love these for braiding my hair! I think they look so much better than using a "regular" hairband. Almost invisible in my dark hair!
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
I love these Goody Products elastics! They really are ouchless, which I love. I hate tangles and cutting hair elastics out of my hair is never ideal. My one issue is that they are not great for super thick hair. I would totally recommend to someone with thinner hair.