BY GOODY

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave. see more...

• Does anyone use the rubber ones for everyday use ?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sara G.
I love these! Very affordable and I like how these don't have the metal part on them and are just seamed together. They also tend to last a long time considering how often I use them. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to repurchase them, I highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I like this hair ties. They don't hurt you when you take them off. Your ponytail or braid don't get loose it a thought hair tie. I have thick hair so when I buy other elástica they rip. This is only the brand that doesn't rip when I put it up.
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
Goody is ALWAYS the brand I go to for any hair product. The hair ties specifically, I am constantly buying because I lose them, but I am 100% satisfied with them. Very elastic, lightweight, strong, and stretchy. A great fit for all hair types!
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Love Goody hair ties! I always have one around my wrist for just in case. They last a long time too. Some ties stretch out quickly but these really hold up to daily use. I would definitely recommend these ties.
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
I love Goody hair ties and I really like the variety within this pack. I have found I really like each one, and I would choose this pack over the regular pack with one variety of hair ties. I love these
Fatima M.
Honestly this is best hair tie and it doesnt yank your hair or anything its pretty flexible im very satisfied with it because my hair typr is wavy and frizzy so that hair tie was perfectt for my hairr
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
Definitely a great product, I love the variety in this pack. I always have one around my wrist and another in my diaper bag.
Nyda P.
Merced, CA
I love these little elastic bands.They are helpful and dont hurt when u take it off or put on.I recommend this
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Love Goody products. The best hair ties. They don't break easily and does not rip my hair out.
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love this brand. It had one of the best things to use every day. It's not that expensive. I lose them so I buy this constantly. It's very nice for all hair types. Plus, it's strong so it will hold your hair nicely. I recommend every girl should buy this.
Kaylee T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anyone use the rubber ones for everyday use ?