BY GOODY

Don't settle for less than the best! Goody Ouchless is America's #1 elastics brand and each product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Goody Ouchless no metal scrunchies give you the light hold and comfort you crave. see more...

• Does anyone use the rubber ones for everyday use ?1 Answers
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I love this brand. It had one of the best things to use every day. It's not that expensive. I lose them so I buy this constantly. It's very nice for all hair types. Plus, it's strong so it will hold your hair nicely. I recommend every girl should buy this.
Shannon B.
Stevens Point, WI
Goody is ALWAYS the brand I go to for any hair product. The hair ties specifically, I am constantly buying because I lose them, but I am 100% satisfied with them. Very elastic, lightweight, strong, and stretchy. A great fit for all hair types!
Jennifer D.
Oxnard, CA
I like this hair ties. They don't hurt you when you take them off. Your ponytail or braid don't get loose it a thought hair tie. I have thick hair so when I buy other elástica they rip. This is only the brand that doesn't rip when I put it up.
Sara G.
I love these! Very affordable and I like how these don't have the metal part on them and are just seamed together. They also tend to last a long time considering how often I use them. I have purchased this product many times and will continue to repurchase them, I highly recommend!
Cristine L.
Blanchester, OH
Goody is always a good and durable hair products.I bought mine at Kroger, My elastic hair band is always a goody brand, i like this product because it has a variety of design , i like the spiral one, it looks stylish!:) it doesn't loose to quick compare to other brand
Elizabeth B.
Homer, AK
I love Goody hair ties and I really like the variety within this pack. I have found I really like each one, and I would choose this pack over the regular pack with one variety of hair ties. I love these
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
Love Goody hair ties! I always have one around my wrist for just in case. They last a long time too. Some ties stretch out quickly but these really hold up to daily use. I would definitely recommend these ties.
Ashley M.
Newcomerstown, OH
AMAZING!!!! Ladies if your anything like me as soon as you get home you rip down that pony tail and get comfy....right? Well 9 times out of 10 along with that pony would come a nice chunk of hair and these little things DON'T do that. I only buy these nothing else!
Kaylee T.
Honestly every time I buy these I usually only use the regular ones from the pack. They ones with the rubber pull my hair when I'm trying to take it out and I hate that. They product is kind of expensive for hair ties.
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
These are very comfortable and they hold my heavy hair in place. I wear these when I play soccer and it stays in place. This brand is the only hair ties I buy. These really are painless and rarely pull chunks of hair out.
Kaylee T.
Does anyone use the rubber ones for everyday use ?