BY GOODY

Goody is the World's most recognized manufacturer of hair styling tools and accessories and has been making hair look fabulous for over 100 years. Goody provides consumers with products inspired by the latest designer trends so they can enjoy style with value and create any look with ease. see more...

Amy K.
Clearwater, FL
Love! I have long thick hair that is always up. This product works great and is super cute. I always have an extra one on my wrist for emergencies. I found this in Ulta and have been back for more several time. Not because they broke but because I like t have a supply handy in every room and in my office.
Stephanie H.
Thomaston, GA
This is a great product! I love how cute they look in my hair or even just on my wrist! I have super thick hair so it's really hard to find hair bows that doesn't pull on my hair. The only downside is that my hair tends to fall after a while if I have it up high. Also, this product is not great for buns/messy buns, IMO.
Taylor B.
Beaver Dam, WI
I love theese hair ties they work great for super relax chill pony tails and add a great flair to just plain hair they also look super cute on your wrist
Shannon R.
Tampa, Fl
My grandma bought these cute hair ties for my oldest and she loves them as do I! They never loose their elastic band like most hair ties do.
Carolyn M.
These are great until they start to stretch. the elastic pieces start to stick out and while they are still useable they stop being cute

back