Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Hair Elastics- Chocolate Cake, 30 pcs uploaded by Alexis B.

BY GOODY

Don't settle for less than the best! Each Goody Ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that's 10X more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody Ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. Get beautiful style and hair with America's #1 elastics brand, Goody Ouchless. Visit goody.com for new products and hair styling tips. see more...

• Do they break and expose the rubber band easily? I have very thic...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "These are the only hair ties i use." in 2 reviews
Heather S.
Crown Point, IN
I have Super thick hair and many hair bands cant hold it all together with out breaking. These not only stay together they are comfortable and perfect for my hair. I definitely recommend.
Page S.
Chaska, MN
Love these! I wear my hair in a pony or a bun more often than not. These rock! They are the only hair binders I buy. I love how strong they are . I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Daniela M.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Estas colitas me encantan, no me pueden faltar, son excelentes y puedo poner en práctica cualquier tipo de peinado, aunque la mayoría es el típico cola de caballo, pero siento que sujeta mi cabello muy bien no como otras que no se siente tan ajustado.
Yancy C.
These are the best hairties. I have alot of thick curly hair and it does not get tangled in my hair. They come in so many colors my household loves them.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great amount for the price. These are very good hair ties. I am impressed by them. They last a long time. They are stretchy. I would recommend this.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The only hair ties I use. I recommend and have a great amount for the price. I can use these for weeks and won't have them break easily.
Kayley W.
Ionia, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair bands. Blend with my hair color and last a long time!! I use one pony tail for weeks and don't have to worry about them breaking.
Alexis B.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these hairbows. I have used them for years. I have thick curly hair and they last a long time unless I lose them
Alex L.
Lexington, OH
I think these work pretty well. These are the only hair ties i use. I don't like the hair elastics with metal in them. They do break, but i do have really thick hair.
Diandra B.
Anniston, AL
My ponytail holder of choice! They don't eat my hair up like other brands. They hold their shape pretty well for a long time.
Carly F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they break and expose the rubber band easily? I have very thick hair.