Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Hair Elastics- Chocolate Cake, 30 pcs uploaded by Alexis B.

BY GOODY

Don't settle for less than the best! Each Goody Ouchless elastic will last through 100 ponytails- that's 10X more ponytails per elastic than the leading value brand. Goody Ouchless no metal elastics give you the comfort you crave and the long-lasting hold you need. Get beautiful style and hair with America's #1 elastics brand, Goody Ouchless. Visit goody.com for new products and hair styling tips. see more...

• Do they break and expose the rubber band easily? I have v...2 Answers
  • "These are the only hair ties i use." in 2 reviews
Lindsey R.
Denton, TX
I have been using thse for years. I love them. They are cheap and get the job done well. These hair ties are also the only ons that will hold up for a year with out braking. They are a little tight at first but they stretch out to the perfect size after a few used.
Heather S.
Crown Point, IN
I have Super thick hair and many hair bands cant hold it all together with out breaking. These not only stay together they are comfortable and perfect for my hair. I definitely recommend.
Page S.
Chaska, MN
Love these! I wear my hair in a pony or a bun more often than not. These rock! They are the only hair binders I buy. I love how strong they are . I would recommend them to anyone!!!
Jenn R.
Pflugerville, TX
Great for keeping my hair together, however, sometimes they lose their shape after about 5 or so uses. They don't break easily though! I use these on a regular basis and they have not broken on me once. Only thought - if the design can be reworked to maintain its shape more, these would be excellent.
Grace A.
They aren't the best, but they get the job done. I find that one hair tie will last me about two weeks before the cotton part breaks and the rubber is exposed. I do have thick hair, so that may be a part of it!
Daniela M.
Estas colitas me encantan, no me pueden faltar, son excelentes y puedo poner en práctica cualquier tipo de peinado, aunque la mayoría es el típico cola de caballo, pero siento que sujeta mi cabello muy bien no como otras que no se siente tan ajustado.
Lauren B.
Columbia City, IN
I have very thick hair and these are about the only thing that will hold it in a pony tail all day but they tend to break pretty easy and when they stretch out after a few uses, they don't go back and are then useless.
Alex L.
Lexington, OH
I think these work pretty well. These are the only hair ties i use. I don't like the hair elastics with metal in them. They do break, but i do have really thick hair.
Valerie B.
Santa Clarita, CA
These break apart so easily so make sure you always have an extra one with you. They also stretch out very fast and lose their elasticity. However it's cheap and you get a lot of them in this package so that helps a little.
leah f.
Summit, NJ
Great elastics that hold think thick or medium hair! no metal making it a painless up do and holds back for as long as you want. When its time to take it out all you do is pull...no ouch!
Carly F.
Do they break and expose the rubber band easily? I have very thick hair.