Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Girls Primary Elastics, 20 pcs uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® elastic promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Jennifer F.
Tarentum, PA
They seem to do the job, but it seems like a lot of times they lose their shape by stretching out or breaking. The good thing is, they're normally sold very cheap so they are worth buying. Cute colors and what not.
Lindsey A.
Raleigh, NC
These are fine, they aren't necessarily worse or better than many other brands. They do lose their shape and stretch out along with breaking, but you get your money's worth out of them before that happens.
Grace L.
Staten Island, NY
I just bought a pack of these and they tend to snap and break really quickly. I can't get more than a couple of uses of them before they break. I do like them before that point though.
danielle d.
The only hair elastics I will use for my thick hair (I use the thicker bands). They hold their tightness and it takes me months to go through an entire package.
Julie M.
The Goodie ouchless hair-ties are my favorite. I usually get the thinner black bands tho. They also seem to last longer than the thicker ones.