BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® headwrap promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Evansville, IN
Okay, i admit - I'm probably "too old" for these, but I bought them to wear around my hairline when I'm sporting a ponytail to my zumba classes, and I thought they would help keep my "baby hairs" in check. Unfortunately, they are a bit tight and they slip right off - making them completely useless to me! I don't consider myself to have a large head and i do have straight, medium/fine hair. Perhaps they would work for someone who had more textured hair - but i don't think so. I even tried to pin them in place - it was just a no go, and and gave me a headache before they slipped off.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
Goose Creek, SC
These are so cute, but they don't stay the hair for very long. It does slip off a lot and now I have no use for them. Definitely not for oily type of hair.