BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® ponytailer promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Samantha S.
Boaz, AL
I really like the Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Girls Glitter Mixed Ribbon Elastics. I have long naturally curly hair and at times it's all over the place, these pony tail holders are great to not pull my hair or to tangle up in it. Love these!!
Erica D.
Cathedral Cty, CA
I love these. Me and my 2 daughters use these just about every day. I also use the all black packs. Very durable and last long. Purchase these at Walmart.
Sarahi N.
Kermit, TX
I think this is the best brand of hair products.i like that they dont snap and the designs are super cool. There is always a color to match an outfit.
Katie K.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love these hair ties. I have thick wavy hair And these are the only hair elastics that don't get tangled in my hair. plus I love glitter
yajaira h.
Mesquite, TX
Love these glittery hair ties. I like that it don't tangle my hair after taking it off has a good variety of color to choose from
Corriene P.
buffalo, NY
I love these for my daughters hair they don't break or wear out like some other hair ties. there also reasonably priced and cute
Brooke Y.
Pasadena , MD
Goody is my favorite brand of hair elastics. These come in cute neon colors and the glitter is great!
Nikki T.
Port Angeles
These are adorable! such a great variety of colors and they are perfect for the little ones
Rosyele c.
Simonésia
Adorei , são um. Charme , adorei as cores ,aliás adorei tudo são lindas , maravilhosas