BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® elastic promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

member-bc192
Love love love these pony tails..... it's the onky ones I will ever buy. I like that they made them without the metal......
Connie J.
Bronx, NY
Love these. Have them in black. need to get more colors. they last a long time. Great value. Great hold on the hair.
Ariel C.
Salinas , CA
Love this brand of hair ties. It's the only brand I use. They last for a long time and hold my hair perfectly!
Rachel E.
Durham, NC
I am always loosing my hairbands and these are good but because they are so thin they do tend to break quicker.
Bobbie B.
This is one of my favorite brands of hair bows I use them all the time I like to braid my hair with them
Liz G.

These elastics are ideal products excelententes to collect your hair and mold it to your taste and your cost is very accessible.