BY GOODY #85 in Hair Ties & Clips

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® elastic promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Denise W.
Lake City, FL
These elastics are good if you have fine or thin hair. Unfortunately my daughters have neither. The great news is that they don't pull and they are colorful so you can coordinate them to outfits. We use them on the end of braids where we don't need a firm grip. These also stretch out fairly quickly if you have thick hair, which is another reason I couldn't give them more than 3 stars. But I do love the holder!!
Genesis V.
Let me tell you these are great I literally buy so much . I have two daughters and they are always losing them so I have to keep going back for more but they are great the elastic holds their hair up just fine .
Arica M.
Redford, MI
I've probably bought more of these in my life than anything else. They work great, they're cheap, and they get the job done. My only problem is after a little while they get stretched out, if I can keep them that long. I lose these things constantly, but it's totally worth it.
Tierney R.
Clarksville, AR
I love these. They do not hurt when you are putting them in, wearing them, or taking them out. For the amount you get I think it is really affordable. Having thick, curly hair I don't really like to use thick and stiff pony tail holders, so these are ideal for me.
Jillian B.
I wear my hair up a lot, and these are so great. I remember being a kid and using the terrible elastics with the metal and my hair always got ripped out. these are the best thing!
Kris S.
I love these ouch less bands because they don't have a metal bit that can rip out your hair. The colors are a bit bright so I prefer the nutral color ones instead.
Janet D.
Los Angeles, CA
These are so cute and helpful when I do my little sister's hair! Love the heart shaped clamp to keep them together bc we always wnd up losing others! Great overall!
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these for my daughters. They are good and harmless to take off. That's such a relief because it's hard to get my girls to sit and let me do they're hair.
Jessica J.
Love these bands!!! They don't break your hair since they don't have the metal connector!!! I use these on almost a daily basis!
Andrea U.
MIAMI, FLORIDA

I usually use them much because they are very practical but they break easily stretched and besides that always lose me lol