BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Erin P.
Burleson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for my daughter fine hair. The traditional ones used to pull her hair when taken out and of course snag when being placed into her hair. However with these they do not snag when trying to place and are very stretchy. Cheap ones will pop right when your about to make that finishing touch but not these. Highly recommend.
magaly g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these. They are always good to have in hand. you could do so many looks with these. They are an essential.
Lily F.
Onalaska, WI
Not very good for thick hair at all. I'm sure that not what their meant for but i got these sent to me and i couldn't use them.
Samantha D.
Portage, MI
Love these, especially for the price. I have extremely fine hair and they keep tight and held together all day. Although they do pull at your hair when removing, it's worth it for the use and barely there look.
Heather H.
CULLMAN, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate these rubber bands, they really pull your hair out when removing them. I like the ouchless ones.
Jackie C.
I use these in my daughters super thin fine hair and they always stay tight! They are so cheap I usually just cut them out of her hair so it doesn't damage it!
Jacqueline O.
Sacramento, CA
These little hair ties are perfect for when I want to add small braids or twists to my hair without adding a bulk elastic hair tie.
Amra C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these little elastics!! the are perfect for a messy braid and easy to hide. They make hair look naturally great
Anna C.
These are great for on the go. I seem to run out of them so fast just because I use them all the time. I'm not saying that it's a bad thing, I just love them so much. I have really thick hair, so i can't use them for any day use, but when I straighten my hair it's so good! Definitely worth buying.
Ginger R.
Eldorado, texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter uses these for her many braid creations. They are great for holding the layers in place so she can do her creating. My only draw back is they end up everywhere but that just having girls I suppose. The clear color is great so you don't see them. She loves them.