BY GOODY

IT'S A GIRL'S WORLD! Each Goody® Ouchless® elastic promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Count on Ouchless® accessories for comfort and fun, all in one! Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. see more...

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
These are great hair bands that help keep a pony tale for as long as you like. They come in pretty much any and every color you can think of. They last many pony tales before they break... and of course, they are ouchless. I will purchase these again (they are very affordable) and recommend.
Samantha M.
Easley, SC
I used to buy these all the time. When I was in college, my roommates would steal mine, so I was buying a new pack at least once a month. I loved them! Until I was given a hairband ball from old navy. Their hair bands were so much thinner and just as strong.
Unfortunately I'm having trouble finding the hairband balls now, so it looks like I'll have to go back to these!
Adalgisa V.
Wading River, NY
I'm 23 years old and I love goody hair elastics. They don't pull on my hair or rip it out. They are extremely comfortable and I love the fun colors. I would recommend these for kids or adults. Anyone can use them and have fun with their hair.
Emily C.
THE best hair band! Ouchless is the only way to go, those metal clasps hurt, especially when you keep them around your wrist until you need one and you toddler thinks it's a toy! Not fun! I've been using these since I was young.
Alyssa G.
Newport News, VA
These work pretty well. They don't pull too much on my hair. They aren't so good for thick hair though after awhile they tend to stretch a lot but that happens with all of mine. They are pretty cheap as well.
Nikki Y.
Greensboro, NC
If you have seriously long hair, reconsider buying this! I go through these like crazy now that my hair is super long. I literally can't go a week without them breaking. That being said, whenever my hair was shorter these things were the best and would last me for months (until I inevitably lost them).
Jade G.
Millville , NJ
These hair ties are very good quality and have great elasticity these are great for all hair types as well! My only problem is losing them but that's my fault haha! 10/10 recommended
Desirae G.
Fresno, TX
I like their hair bands it doesn't matter if it's colorful like this or just black or the brown to White hair bands but I just love this brand I also have their hair brush
Debbie D.
Summerdale, AL
A must have for all girls young and old! I keep a healthy stock of these for me and my girls...always used and always welcomed!
Damara M.
My daughter has thin hair and she loves these lol she says that it looks like hwr favorite my little pony rainbow dash
Damara M.
Arr these good for thick hair too?