Hair CareHair AccessoriesPonytail HoldersGoody
Products Inc Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics

Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics

Goody Ouchless Accessories: Be good to your hair with Goody Ouchless comfortable accessories and gentle styling tools. Each Ouchless product promises to care for your hair and minimize snags. Visit goody.com for new products and styling tips. A Newell Rubbermaid Company. goody.com. Made in China.

It is elastic? No one feels any pain?
Start your review of Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics!
Natalie T.
Bloomington, IL
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I braid my hair pretty often and these have been a game changer ever since I started using them a few years ago. They’re a good small size for the end of my hair and very stretchy. They’re also so easy to take out at the end of the day. 😍💁🏽‍♀️💕 Always and forever a repurchase!
Kristina B.
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics uploaded by Kristina B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always have a bunch of these in a big tin in my bathroom to grab and throw on when I'm doing twisty, intricate styles with a bunch of braids or something or just to tie off the end of a big braid. They're cheap and I took a star away because they tend to break easily, but other than that they work well.
Rachelle R.
Kansas City, MO
Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Elastics, No Metal, 75 elastics uploaded by Rachelle R.
I love using these hair ties for my girls hair. They work really well and stay in their hair all day. I love them
Kaitlyn L.
I love these! They work really well for braiding hair. They stay in place really well and last all day. They are affordable and can be purchased pretty much anywhere. My only complaint is that sometimes it is hard to wrap them around your fingers!
Lo R.
Memphis, TN
These elastics are good for everyday use. I use them when I'm doing a topknot or just a small ponytail. The good thing about this product is that you can always cut the elastic if it is hard to get out. They are very affordable and can be replaced easily!
Kristen N.
Austin, TX
These rubber bands are perfect if you're creating small braids or need a hair elastic that is clear. They don't stretch much, so be careful that you don't snap them, but they hold your hair in place really well and are a good value. I would recommend.
Laurie B.
St Petersburg, FL
I like these, they are GREAT for braids or small ponytails but they seem to always get tangled in my hair when I take them out. Even when I use them on the bottom of a small braid. They do hold well. They don't slip but I hate that they get tangled and I have to cut them out.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I love these for doing my daughter hair. they are very stretchy and durable. highly recommend them.
Chelsea R.
Macomb, IL
Possibly one of the worst brands of little rubber bands my daughter iis mix so her hair is often tied back or in braids I find these rubber bands have hardly any stretch to them I really didn't care then they broke when trying to put her hair up so it made doing her hair ten times more difficult because she is a 2 year old so my normal little black romance I get at Walmart I can get done as quick as that because they don't break and there also no breakage rubber bands I mean these rubber bands are probably worth the Dollar Tree rubber bands maybe that's just me though
eden L.
Woodstock, CT
I love these! They stay in your hair and don't pull it out and stay in thin hair very well and are really comfortable.