BY GOODY

Dress up your look from the gym to the office with Goody's cute, yet comfortable headwraps. Goody Ouchless hair wraps are a great way to gently pull hair back without snagging or pulling hair. see more...

Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
Absolutely love these headwraps! They stay in place without squeezing my head so hard giving me a headache! Great colors that don't fade since I like to throw them in the washing machine. Totally affordable and they haven't stretched out. I am always buying more trying to get all the snazzy colors! A grsat buy!
Danyell S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
Ever since I caught my bangs I get tired of pinning them back with bobby pins so I bought these and I love them they stay in place hey doesn't fall off and of course got to love the colors.
Stefany E.
San Diego, CA
Love these not only do they not squeeze my head as much as the others do . They also use as a hair tie haha I have very long and thick hair so sometimes my regular hair ties don't last to long and rip easily .
irvin o.
Quincy, WA
I love having My very short but it's hard to get in a pony tail i like how the elastic headwraps keep my hair of my face
Brenda N.
It really easy to use and helps push my natural hair back. It's a decent price, but on the negative side when it becomes too stretch out I can't use them anymore.