BY GOODY

Try Designer Series elastics, only from Goody! Feel like you just stepped off the runway with these designer inspired hair ties. Wardrobed packs of specialty elastics take your ponytail from ordinary to amazing. see more...

amanda  f.
Bossier City, LA
Love these... any hair tie or ponytail holder without a clip makes life easier. The way the look also make them easy to wear on your wrist and not so tight that it's uncomfortable... one hair tie everyone should try
kacie c.
Grantsville, UT
Can you ever leave your house without a hair tie? I never can! I have one on my wrist at all times. This is the only brand that doesn't break on my and stays in place all day long! I love these hair ties!!!
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Goody hair accessories. I have used them many years. I like that my hair doesn't get stuck in the band. The plus is that they are fashionable not just plain.
Marinella T.
These are cute. love the color assortment but I don't really like how it has a visible knot. tend actually untied on me several times
laura r.
Estos acsesorios mencanta y la llevo usado desde quello Era niña muy Bonito y no las edegado de usar
Shawna T.
Desoto, TX
Can't leave home without one of these. The only brand holder I use. Trendy colors always in style.