Goody Products Inc. Ouchless Designer Series Tiebacks, Coral, 10 CT uploaded by Amy E.

BY GOODY

Try Designer Series elastics, only from Goody! Feel like you just stepped off the runway with these designer inspired hair ties. Wardrobed packs of specialty elastics take your ponytail from ordinary to amazing. see more...

selena r.
HONESTLY having thick hair this did nothing for me. It would always break on me and I was really sad because I wanted to try a new brand and i thought it was cute with the new stripe and ribbon ones. But hey it happens.
Marcie O.
Tulsa, OK
I love these because they do come in different colors, but there are certain ones that do not fit or hold up my hair because my hair is so thick. I find myself having troubles with some of the hair ties because my hair gets tangled up in the ribbon. I love that these don't have the metal parts to them anymore, but most hair ties now a days don't, so you could find others that are just as good or better.
Amber H.
Spring Branch, TX
These painless hair ties are nice for someone like myself who has very fine hair! I have a lot of fine hair, but fine none the less. That can be pretty painful with regular hair ties, especially after swimming or sleeping with a hair tie in. These do no rip or tear my hair like regular hair ties! My daughter also likes them.
Alena P.
I love these hair ties. They come in such fun colors and designs. My hair is thin, and snags easily, but not with these. i like using the flat ones when my hair is strait because i feel like when i take it out, it doesn't leave a crease. I want to buy more in black.

I definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth V.
I love these. I always like the fact they come in different colors. My only issue is that it doesn't hold my hair because it's so thick. However I still wear them though.
Brenda D.
Lowell, IN
Very nice hair ties, they stay in my hair all day. Does not snag my hair. Bought at Walgreens. Pretty colors for what I was looking for.
Amy E.
Texarkana, AR
Love the new goody ouchless ponytail holder they are so cool they don't damage your hair they are so nice