BY GOODY

Dress up your look from the gym to the office with Goody's cute, yet comfortable headwraps. Goody Ouchless hair wraps are a great way to gently pull hair back without snagging or pulling hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Seena R.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great for when you are applying your makeup to keep your hair out of your face and when you go for a light workout or are working for sure a must have for a busy bee girl
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these things. they are perfect for a work out. keep your hair out of your face and have adorable colors.
Tiffani T.
Tiffani T.
Love these for my work out, to wear to work or even just being comfy around the house! Keeps the hair out of your face without slipping
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love goody! these headband are thick so they stayon well!!....................................
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Wichita Falls, TX
They are super cute and soft and comfortable to wear. But I have trouble getting them to stay. Of course it may just be me. I have yet to find a headband that stays without me having to fix it repeatedly throughout the day, and that's with spraying them with hairspray. It may just be the shape of my head or my hair just may be too soft. Who really knows, maybe I just don't know how to put headbands on period haha.
Loren J.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
These are really comfortable and hold my hair back perfectly! I have a hard time finding suitable headbands because my hair is so thick, so they tend to just slide off of my head. The only downside to them is that they can pull my hair quite a lot.
Jitemia B.
Jitemia B.
Eutaw, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Daughter is a Gymnast and needs to have her hair up at all times we have tried a million and one bands and these are the only ones that work I can even add a cute flower every now and then